00.

''Josh! Oliver! Hugo! Where are you?' Impatiently, Ginnifer walked around the house. 'We are here!' Ginnifer heard her youngest son scream. Ginnifer smiled as she walked to the playroom where Hugo's voice came from.

Ginnifer opened the playroom door and, as she had expected, her husband and two sons were playing in the playroom. 'Ha dear ones. What are you doing?' Ginnifer watched the two preschoolers from the doorway. "We're making a cabin with Dad." Oliver replied. Ginnifer looked at Josh busy with a blanket and pegs.

"Will you join Mommy too?" Hugo got up and ran to his mother. Ginnifer picked up Hugo. 'No darling. I'll be cooking dinner in a minute. It's almost dinner time again. You just play with Oliver for a while. Then we'll eat tightly. ' Ginnifer put Hugo back on the ground.

"Josh, I'm going to make dinner." Ginnifer said to her husband. 'Good. I'll be right there. I'm just helping the boys with the hut. ' Josh replied. 'What are we going to eat?' Oliver asked. 'I do not know yet. I'm going to see what we have in a minute. ' Ginnifer smiled. 'Pancakes!' Cried Oliver. "Yes, pancakes." Hugo agreed. 'Okay. I'll go and see what we have. ' Ginnifer said goodbye to the boys and she went downstairs.

In the kitchen, Ginnifer packed up everything and started making pancakes. She regularly baked pancakes for the boys. Oliver and Hugo loved it. Oliver was six years old and went to third grade of primary school after the summer vacation. Hugo was two years younger than his brother and went to grade one. The boys grew up so quickly that Ginnifer sometimes forgot to enjoy the time she spent with her children.

"Hey, the pancake burnt." Ginnifer turned in alarm. 'Gosh Josh. You scared me.' She turned the pancake over. 'Sorry honey. Where have you been with your thoughts? ' Josh looked curiously at his wife. 'The kids.' Ginnifer muttered. 'The kids?'

"Josh, what do you think about a third child?" Ginnifer asked her husband. 'Are you serious?' Josh asked. Ginnifer nodded. 'The boys grow up so quickly and we have a big house. Plenty of rooms. ' She said. 'But when we have a crying baby like Hugo again, we will lie awake all nights again and don't forget that in six months' time I'll have recordings for Manifest again.' Josh said. Ginnifer bit her lip.

She and Josh were both actors, but the kids made Ginnifer work less. Josh was still busy with the Manifesto series, which was sometimes months away from home. Then he was away for more than five months for recordings and then Ginnifer had to take care of the boys alone.

How about adopting? Or foster children? ' Ginnifer looked questioningly at Josh. Josh looked dubious. 'We have to sit down for something like that. Taking in a child is not easy. Such a child usually has a huge backpack with problems. ' Josh said.

'And that's why I think we can help someone like that. We have a large, safe house where a child can grow up. ' Ginnifer started to get more excited. 'You always with your crazy ideas. I'll think about it. ' Josh promised his wife.

'Oh Josh you can already picture it. A girl in our house. ' Ginnifer fantasized about it. "So you've already decided that it will be a girl." Josh chuckled. Oh come on. That's nice. A daughter.' Ginnifer said. "We already have Jen." Josh teased his wife. 'Haha funny. That is different.' Ginnifer said. 'Sure honey.' Josh nodded.

"But what do you think?" Ginnifer asked. Tonight let's find information about it on the Internet and discuss it. I'm hungry for pancakes now. ' Josh looked at the pancakes on the plate. "Go and call the boys. We can sit at the table in no time. ' Ginnifer said. 'At the table? I think we should eat in our cool cabin. ' Josh replied. Ginnifer chuckled. 'Also fine.' Ginnifer turned off the gas and they cleaned up.

"Can you get the plates, Josh?" Ginnifer asked. Josh took four plates from the cupboard and Ginnifer took the pancakes. "Do we have everything?" Ginnifer asked. 'Sugar? Cutlery? Syrup?' Josh looked at the pancakes Ginnifer was holding. 'We'll make it soon. Let's bring this up first, because I think the boys are hungry.. '