01.

Sam! Zoey! ' Where are you now? ' Came the high voice of Cora, the foster mother of the two girls. "Are they hiding again?" her husband Peter sighed "I'm afraid so .." She nods Peter stood up "Let's go find them again" He said and walked up the stairs.

A few minutes later he found the two girls. They were hidden in the closet in their room. "Come on girls, it's time to pack your bags." In the meantime, Cora has also joined. "And a little soon please, we'll be late," she added.

"Why do you want us out now?" Sam asked while packing her bag. "Because you can't be looked after, you are unruly and especially you, Sam!" Cora popped out.

Tears came to her eyes. Sam got angry and shouted 'Well what are you waiting for then? Take us out quickly then! ' And she walked downstairs, stamping her purse in her hands.

It was very quiet the whole car ride. No one said a word to each other anymore. Sam and Zoey were now returned to the orphanage for the third time because no one had the patience to take care of them. It was two girls with instructions, especially Sam, she is the most cheeky of the two.

Zoey, on the other hand, was very calm and quiet and cared very much about what people said about her. But despite the fact that the two have completely different characteristics, they absolutely cannot live without each other. It's twins and you really can't separate twins.

"Ah there they are again," said the voice of the woman behind the counter when the two girls walked in with their foster parents. "Two weeks is a new record, isn't it?" She continued. Sam and Zoey rolled their eyes. "You already know where the living room is, but you should put your bags in the bedroom first, but that won't be a problem finding them." The woman winked. "Then we'll take care of the paperwork and you can go again," she told Cora and Peter. Peter and Cora nodded and they walked with the woman.

Sam and Zoey walked upstairs together on their way to the bedroom. It was a very large hall, because everyone who lived in the orphanage slept there in bunk beds. Like a prison, Sam always said.

When the two girls entered the main hall, they immediately saw a good friend of theirs lying on a bed. "I thought so. Will things finally go well for you?" He laughed "hello to you Dylan" Sam said and she sat on the bed opposite him. Zoey followed suit. "We were not allowed to do anything with these people, they just did not want to educate us," Sam began. 'I hope for you that there will be another family who wants you. Soon you will be all alone here. ' Dylan said.

Sam himself knew very well how difficult it was to find a new home and he was a little sad. "One day we'll find a good home with a lovely family, Sam!" Zoey said to cheer up her little sister.

"Before I forget," Dylan began. "Another family is coming to watch tomorrow, so if you start behaving in an exemplary way, you might be able to go with them." Said the boy. "Don't you want to?" Zoey asked. 'Neh. I think it's fine here. ' Dylan said with a shrug. At that moment there was shouting down the hallway, "Boys and girls we are ready to eat!" Nancy called out.

Nancy is the woman who always takes care of the children here at the orphanage, but she is quite strict. So Dylan, Sam and Zoey made them run downstairs for dinner as soon as possible because if they arrived late then some waved ..

After dinner the two girls walked upstairs to go to sleep, before going to sleep Sam said to Zoey. "Tomorrow we will make sure that we can go with that family because that will really be our last chance." "And what if they only want one of us?" Zoey asked, "Then we're not going," Sam replied determinedly, "don't separate twins," and the two girls hugged each other and went to sleep.