07.

"Pssst Sam." Zoey's voice sounded softly "Huh what is it?" Sam replied sleepily. 'I can't sleep anymore' Zoey continued. "What time is it then?" Sam asked her sister, "Eight o'clock." she replied. "Then you just go out." suggested Sam. 'Yes, but I don't dare go down alone. Do you want to come with me?' asked Zoey. 'Yes, then go ahead.' And the two girls got out of bed and went downstairs.

"Good morning girls!" Ginnifer's cheerful voice was already ringing. "Good morning," the two said softly in unison. 'Slept good?' asked Ginnifer. "Pretty well, until Zoey woke me up," Sam replied, winking at her sister. ' Would you like something to drink? We're going to have dinner together but Josh the sleepyhead is still asleep.' Ginny chuckled.

The two girls laughed a little. Give me some chocolate milk.' Sam replied. "Same for me please," Zoey added. 'Coming! And you can just say "you".' Ginnifer winked. The two girls sat on the couch next to Oliver and Hugo, who were watching a cartoon on Netflix.

'Good morning!' Josh's voice rang out. "It's about time you sleepyhead." Ginnifer giggled. 'He let me. Sleeping in is good for you.' said Josh. Ginnifer grinned. 'There you have a point.'

"What's on the agenda for today?" Josh asked his wife. 'First I think it would be a good idea to have breakfast together.' Ginnifer replied. 'Sam, Zoey, Oliver, Hugo! We are going to eat!' shouted Ginnifer. The children muttered and got up from the couch.

Everyone sat down at the table. "Guys, I have a great idea." said Josh. 'Tell.' The children looked at him curiously. "Let's go to the beach with Digby later. Then Digby can have a good time there.' said Josh. 'Yes Nice!' Oliver and Hugo immediately shouted enthusiastically. Zoey and Sam also agreed and after dinner everyone packed their things and headed for the beach by car.

"Have you ever been to the beach?" Ginnifer asked Sam and Zoey who hadn't said anything the whole way. "Yes, once with our mother then." Sam replied. "So that's a long time ago I think," Ginnifer said and the girls nodded.

After half an hour of driving, they arrived at the beach and Josh parked the car. After they parked, everyone got out of the car and Josh grabbed Digby by the leash.

They walked onto the beach and Josh let go of Digby. 'Yes, go on boy!' He said and the dog sprinted and ran in circles on the sand. Oliver and Hugo tried to keep up with Digby but to no avail, Digby was much, much faster than the two boys. "Well, besides Digby, the boys can have a blast too," Josh laughed.

"What do you actually like to do?" Ginnifer then asked the girls. "I really enjoy playing guitar," Zoey replied. 'Oh how cool! And can you put some songs on that too?' Asked Ginnifer 'Yes I can do something but unfortunately I can hardly practice, in the orphanage we did have a guitar but it was always in use..' Zoey said. 'Oh yes, but something can be arranged now' Ginnifer winked.

"And you Sam, can you play guitar that well?" Josh asked the girl. "I'd like to, but I don't have the talent for that," she replied. "Then what do you like?" Josh asked 'Uhm I really like to play football.' Said Sam 'I really like that too! And what is your favorite club?' Josh asked 'Manchester United and FC Barcelona' Sam replied.

"It's funny, I also know someone who is absolutely crazy about Manchester United," Josh laughed. 'And have you ever been to a football club match?' He asked the girl again. 'No never.. My mother did not like it and in the orphanage it was impossible..' Sam said with a sad face. 'Oh, but there's something to arrange now!' Josh said, winking at the girl.

After walking on the beach for a while, the couple decided to go home, Digby and the boys were exhausted and fell asleep in the car.