22.

'Zoey! Zoey come back." shouted Josh. Zoey didn't respond and she ran very fast. 'What have you done?' Josh walked over to Simone and he glared at her. "I did what she deserved." Simon snapped. "You hit her." shouted Josh. "She deserved it." Simone shouted back.

'What is going on here?' Sam came running downstairs. Josh took his car keys from his pocket and handed them to Sam. "Get in the car and lock it. I'll be right back.' Josh ran away and Sam was left in amazement.

Sam decided to follow Josh's instructions and she got into the car, locked the car and squeezed herself into the backseat as small as possible because Simone was walking around somewhere too.

In a panic, Sam decided to call Colin. Maybe he could help her get out of here. The phone rang a few times. "Sam, is there something wrong? It's the middle of the night.' Colin sounded his sleepy voice on the other end of the line. 'Col you must come now! Zoey has run away. Josh has been chasing her and my mother has gone mad." Rattled Sam.

"Sam, talk quietly. Tell me where you are and I'll be there now!' said Colin. Sam passed the address on to Colin. "Sam, promise me you'll stay in Josh's car until I get there?" Colin spoke sternly to the girl. "Yeah until I promise." Sam replied and she hung up the phone.

It seemed like ages, but after a while, Sam heard a car approaching from afar. She looked out the back window and was relieved to see Colin in that car. She unlocked the car and ran out of the car. Sam ran straight to Colin and she hugged him. "I'm so glad you came." said Sam. 'Of course I will Sammie, come sit in my car and you can tell me everything.' Colin responded.

"Okay so it's like this..." Sam swallowed. "I wanted to get away from Josh and Ginny. I just wanted to see my real mother.' She continued. "But that was different than I imagined." said Sam with tears in her eyes. Colin put an arm around her and said, "It's going to be all right, Sam.

"Where are Josh and Zo anyway?" Colin asked Sam. "I don't know, I ran in to pack my things and when I got back Zoey was already gone and Josh made me sit in the car." Sam replied. "Okay, let's just wait. Where is that mother of yours?' Colin looked at her questioningly. "I don't know, I had seen her half an hour ago." said Sam. "Okay, we'll just wait and see. I'm with you so don't be afraid.'

After a while Colin and Sam saw someone approaching. "Sam is that your mother?" asked Colin. "Yup." Sam replied. "Don't be afraid, Sam. I'll handle it.' Colin said bravely. 'Be careful, Col. She's drunk as hell.' Sam replied. Colin nodded and he got out of the car.

"Give my child back!" Simone shouted angrily at Colin. "It's not your child. Sam will just come with us again." Colin replied calmly. "And who are you to say that?" Simone said. "My name is Colin, that's all you need to know, and I'm always there for Sam." Colin replied. Simone took a step closer. "Hang on if you take one step closer I'll call the police." Colin responded.

'Sam! Don't you even dare to talk to your mother yourself? Does this Captain Hook figure have to solve it all?' said Simone. 'No, he doesn't have to.' Sam replied and she got out of the car and stood next to Colin. "You know mom, you told me you were clean but you stand by here like a drunk. I don't want to live with you. I'm much happier with Josh and Ginny." Sam said straight to Simone's face and she really meant it.

"If I ever get a hold of you, you'll swing small..." Just before Simone went after Sam, Colin grabbed her arm so she couldn't get any further. "Sam call the police now that's enough." Colin said and Sam nodded and called the police.

After a while she heard the siren and handcuffed 2 policemen Simone. That's when Josh and Zoey came running up on Josh's back too. "Colin what are you doing here?" Josh asked his friend. "Sam called in a panic and I immediately got into the car." Colin told.

Thanks for the help mate.' said Josh. 'All the time.' Colin replied. They boxed each other. "And how are you, Sam?" Josh asked worriedly. "It's okay, and I'm sorry Josh I left" Sam said and she hesitated for a moment but gave the man a hug anyway.

"And tell me, Sam, why did she call me Prince Charming?" Josh asked Sam. "and me Captain Hook?" Colin added. "I watched Once Upon A Time with her." Chuckled Sam. "But can we go home now?" asked Sam. "Yeah, sure, but I have to take Zoey to the doctor to get her foot checked, so ride with Colin." Sam nodded and she got into the car with Colin.