17.

It was a week later and Josh, Ginnifer, Sam, Zoey, Oliver and Hugo were in the living room. Digby was sleeping in his basket and when he heard noises he looked up for a moment.

"Are you sure you can make it on your own?" asked Ginnifer. Sam nodded. 'Sure. We've been alone so many times.' Sam replied. 'And you take good care of Oliver and Hugo? They have to go to bed between seven thirty and eight.' said Josh. 'It'll be fine. You go now. Go enjoy your night out.' said Sam. Ginnifer and Josh looked at Zoey who nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let's go then. If there is something wrong, call immediately.' said Ginnifer. 'We do. Do not worry.' said Zoey. "Have fun, sweeties. Oliver and Hugo are you nice to Sam and Zoey?' Ginnifer looked sternly at her sons. 'Yes mom.' The boys said in unison. 'Good! Dad and I are going. We'll be home tonight.' said Ginnifer. She gave Oliver and Hugo a hug and a kiss. Josh did the same and then he said goodbye to Zoey and Sam.

Josh and Ginnifer left and Sam, Zoey, Oliver and Hugo stayed behind. They had just had dinner together, so she didn't have to do that anymore. 'I'm going to my room.' said Sam. 'What?' Zoey looked at her sister in surprise. 'I'm going to my room.' Sam repeated her answer. "Yeah, I heard that, but we have to watch out for Oliver and Hugo." said Zoey. 'Yes, you do that. I have some things to arrange.' said Sam. 'Okay?' Zoey let it go and Sam walked out of the room.

"Shall we watch a movie?" asked Oliver. 'Yes, I want to watch a movie too!' shouted Hugo. "Okay, let's turn on a movie." Zoey agreed. The boys jumped on the couch and Zoey fired up Netflix. She chose a children's movie and the movie started. Their heads tense, Oliver and Hugo watched the film while Zoey was drawing at the kitchen table.

After they watched the movie, Zoey put the two boys on the bed. They were both very tired from the long day. 'Sleep well Oliver!' Zoey closed Oliver's room and went on to Sam's room. She knocked softly on the door. There was no response so Zoey opened the door.

Sam sat on the floor packing her suitcase. "What are you doing now?" Zoey looked at sister. "Hey Zoey, there you are. Quickly pack your suitcase. We're going to Mommy!' Sam jumped up and looked happy at her sister. "To Mommy?" Zoey looked at her sister uncomprehendingly. "I've been in touch with Mom. She wants us back.' Sam looked at her happily. Zoey remained silent.

Like this? Do not you like it? Why don't you react enthusiastically?' Sam looked at her sister. 'I'm not going.' Zoey said immediately resolutely. 'What? Why not? Zoey, this is our chance to go home.' exclaimed Sam. 'Sam, where's our home? It feels to me like we don't have a home anywhere.' said Zoey. "But Zoey imagine it could be like it used to be again. With Mom.' Fantasized Sam.

"And then we'll be evicted again later." said Zoey. "Mom said she's going to improve her life. She's really into it Zoey. We can just go home soon.' Sam said enthusiastically. Zoey remained silent. "Seriously Zoey? Just come along. Mama would like to see you again.' said Sam. "We can't leave Oliver and Hugo alone."

'Fascinating. They're sleeping now anyway. They don't have to notice. Josh and Ginny are coming home late tonight anyway.' Sam replied. 'Sorry Sam. I think this is a bad plan. Just stay here. This is only going to be a disappointment.' said Zoey. Sam sighed. 'Best. Then not.' Sam stood and looked at Zoey with disappointment. "Sorry Sam." Zoey apologized. 'It's okay. Now go away because I'm going to call Dylan.' said Sam. 'Okay.'

Zoey walked out of Sam's room and she went to her own room. She grabbed her laptop from her desk and started Netflix. She was already on episode sixteen of Once Upon A Time and she thought it was a great series. Zoey sat down on the bed with her laptop and she started the episode.

After Zoey watched two full episodes, she paused Once Upon A Time and walked downstairs. She took a carton of apple juice from the fridge and poured herself a glass. 'Sam? Would you like apple juice too?' Zoey shouted upstairs. There was no response. Zoey sighed and went upstairs. Zoey opened Sam's room door. The room was empty and Sam and her suitcase were nowhere to be found.