03.

"Would you like something to drink?" Ginnifer asked. They all stood in the living room. 'No, it is not.' Sam answered immediately. "Yes, I do." Hugo cried. "Yes, I'm going to make you something to drink, too, honey." Ginnifer smiled at her son. "And for me too." Cried Oliver.

"Would you like a drink too, Zoey?" Josh asked. Zoey nodded shyly. 'Gladly.' She replied. "And what do you want to drink?" Ginnifer asked. "Put some juice." Zoey replied softly. 'Then I'll go get that for you. Are you sure you don't want anything, Sam? ' Ginnifer asked to be on the safe side. 'Yes.' Sam muttered.

Ginnifer left the room and the rest were left behind. From the sofa, Sam watched Oliver and Hugo play with a train track. She had to admit that the boys looked pretty cute, but she just wasn't sure how to behave.

She didn't want to be happy because she wasn't happy. In fact, Sam just longed for her mother. To the house where she grew up. She didn't want to be in a new foster home at all. Josh and Ginnifer were a lot nicer than Cora and Peter but still this was not what she wanted. She wanted to go to her real house, to her mother.

'Look. Here I have something to drink for you. ' Ginnifer walked into the living room with a tray full of glasses. Ginnifer put the tray on the table and the boys immediately ran to the table. Oliver, Hugo. Let Zoey take her glass too. Take it easy. ' Ginnifer warned. 'Yes mom.' Oliver took a sip of his drink.

'Please.' Hugo picked up Zoey's drink and handed it to the girl. 'Thank you.' Zoey took the glass and took a sip of her drink. Everyone finished their drinks and then Josh gave everyone another biscuit.

And now the rooms. There is still something to be done when you come to live here, but together we can choose furniture that you like. ' Josh said. Zoey and Sam looked at each other and she exchanged glances. "Are you coming with us?" Josh asked. Sam and Zoey nodded and they walked upstairs with Josh, Ginnifer, and the kids.

They walked up the stairs and arrived on the first floor. Josh walked to the far left door and opened the door. "This is the first room we have." They walked into space. It was a fairly large room. The room had a bed, closet and desk.

'We now mainly use this room as a guest room. Sarah looks after Oliver and Hugo more often when we are away from work. ' Ginnifer told. 'Work? What kind of work do you do? ' Zoey asked curiously. "We are actors." Ginnifer replied, smiling. Oh wow. Do you play in famous films or series? ' Zoey looked questioningly at the couple. 'If we first take a look at your rooms, we'll tell you all about it below. Then you can ask us anything. ' Ginnifer replied.

They moved on to the next room, which was on the second floor. 'That is my room.' Oliver pointed to the next room. "Yeah, show it to Zoey and Sam in a minute. Then they also know where you sleep. ' Ginnifer said.

They entered the room. The room was about the same size as the others. There were only a few boxes and a closet in this room. 'As you can see, this room is still completely empty. We put the boxes in another room and put the cupboard in the corner. ' Josh told.

'What do you think?' Josh looked at the twins enthusiastically. 'Fun.' Zoey replied dryly. "I'm going to get some fresh air." Sam left the room and she went downstairs. 'Did I say something wrong?' Josh looked at Zoey. Zoey shrugged.

"I'll walk over to her for a moment." Ginnifer decided. 'Good.' Josh nodded. Ginnifer went all the way down the stairs and walked towards the garden. Ginnifer opened the back door and, as she expected, Sam was sitting on a bench by the patio.

Ginnifer walked up to it and sat next to Sam on the bench. They sat next to each other in silence for minutes. Sam stared ahead. Ginnifer coughed. "Shall we talk for a moment?"