19.

"It should be here." Sam said to himself. She rang the doorbell of a small house. She paused, but she heard no sound from inside. She decided to print a second time. Then she saw movement and heard the door being unlocked.

'Yes? Hey?' Sounded a voice. "Are you Simone?" Sam asked the woman standing in the doorway in front of her. 'Yes I am, what are you doing?' Simon asked. "It's me, Sam." she answered back. "Sam, is it really you?" Sam nodded and her mother ran to her and gave her a hug. 'How big you have grown!' She said. "Come in." Sam followed her.

'Do you want to drink something?' she asked Sam. "Put some water." she replied. 'Certainly water? I also have Coke or something.' said Simone. "No, water is fine, thanks." Smiled Sam. She was so happy to finally be back with her mother.

Simone sat down next to Sam and asked, 'Where is your sister anyway?' Sam looked immediately disappointed. "She didn't want to come." she replied. "Why not?" asked Simone. "She preferred to stay with our foster parents Josh and Ginny." told Sam. "Oh, but that doesn't mean we can't do anything fun." Simon replied. "We can go get an ice cream if you want." she suggested. Sam nodded and finished her drink so they could go.

"What flavor do you want?" Simone asked as they stood by the ice cream parlor. "Just have a chocolate-flavored scoop." Sam replied. 'Coming.' Said the ice cream man.

After they had received their ice cream, Simone and Sam walked back to Simone's house. It was, after all, very late at night. Sam noticed her mother was very crooked and she decided to speak up. "Mom, are you careful not to fall?" said Sam. "Huh why?" her mother asked. "Well maybe because you're zigzagging down the street all the time." Sam replied with a sigh.

"I'll grab a glass of water." Sam said as they walked back into the house. When she entered the kitchen, she was shocked to see three large, open wine bottles. Sam walked back to the living room and asked:

"Yes, of course I am." Simon replied. "What are those three wine bottles doing in the kitchen?" Sam asked suspiciously. "There was a party recently and I sometimes have a drink." she replied. 'Okay then.' said Sam. Still, Sam had her doubts. She didn't quite trust it.

"Do you want to watch another movie or something?" Simone asked after a while. 'Yes of course! Is a series good too?' Sam asked and she clicked Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" Sam asked her mother. "I don't care, but maybe that's Once Upon A Time?" said her mother. Sam was startled by her answer. Of all the series she could choose, she chose the one in which Josh and Ginny played. 'Okay.' Sam nodded. "I'm already on season two, Mom." Sam said to her mother. "It doesn't matter, I'll just watch." she smiled.

After a while Sam noticed that she was the only one watching, her mother had apparently walked very quietly upstairs. Sam sighed and watched the episode "The Crocodile" again, because in that episode Colin appeared for the first time and she was very curious about that.

Sam turned off the TV and decided to go to sleep. "Actually, I do miss them." Sam said to himself. "I miss Josh's anxiety, Ginny's caring, Colin's jokes and Jen's sweet helpfulness..." she said to herself again.

'Will I have made a mistake then? That I've come here.' Sam sighed and decided to check her phone again. To her surprise, she saw that she had six missed calls from Ginnifer and eleven from Josh. "It doesn't matter anymore they'll never find me anyway." And with that feeling Sam went to sleep too, on the bare couch with no blanket or pillow.

After tossing and turning for a while, Sam finally fell asleep, until she suddenly woke up with a start because the doorbell went off several times.