Ride to Remember

A/N: Great one to start back on after my huge break LMAO

You kissed him.

Lips which were soft and sweet because of your strawberry chapstick pressed against his, ones which were rough yet so passionate. Your hands balled into fists in his shirt, his gripping your hips like you would simply melt away. Kid smirked into the kiss, the both of you unable to part as he nipped your lip and made you gasp. He took that as the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, exploring the wet cavern. You could taste strong alcohol and mint on his tongue, exactly what you thought it would taste like. He, however, could taste the spritz of energy drink also mixed with beer on your lips.

Subconsciously, his hands began to slide further upwards. They slipped under your tank top, pressing against your burning skin. As much as it was embarrassing, the contrast in temperature made you moan softly; causing a rift in your kiss where you parted. You blushed heavily, the redness of your cheeks vibrant and your pants loud as a string of saliva connecting the two of you. What was more, you could a bulge in his trousers. You knew what he wanted, and it looked like you wanted it too.

"I didn't know you felt this way about me, Squeak." He hummed teasingly, chuckling when you moved your hands to hold him around the neck and bury your flushed face in his shoulder.

"I'm that obvious?" You laughed.

"Obviously."

You were happy to hold him close, to smell the scent of cologne and of motor oil which seemed to cling to him. The two were strange scents, but they were prefect on him. But you couldn't help yourself when Kid's hands reached the clasp of your bra, itching to take it off along with the tank top he had already begun to pull off.

Not even making a move to stop him, you leaned back to make it easier to lose your top garments. It had been a long time since someone other than yourself saw your body. Heck, it had been a long time since you last got intimate. You worried he would've seen better, but by the look on his face when your breasts perkily bounced of their confinements, it was safe to say he was whipped. Kid did the same, taking off his top quickly and efficiently and revealing his rolling muscles.

"Well aren't you a beautiful woman?"

His words along with the feeling of his hands as they massaged your chest made you moan his name under your breath. You had to put your hands on his chest, steadying yourself. However by doing that, you finally got to touch those muscles you so wished to touch; those porcelain muscles which were attractive to you.

Subconsciously, you began to roll your hips against his as he twisted your hard nipples between his fingers. His breath hitched and his actions stopped momentarily, a throaty growl echoing from his lips. You grew wetter when you could feel his bulge strain even more, his breaths become a little heavier.

"Fuck, (y/n)."

Kid leaned you forwards, kissing the side of your jaw down to your neck. His lips left a trail of bites as you mewled, his thumbs rubbing over your nipples.

"K-Kid, please..."

He hooked his fingers in the hem of your joggers, pulling them off until they left your body. Turning you around with ease, you sat with your back flush with his muscular chest - able to feel his hard member from your behind.

"Kid..."

The way his deep chuckle vibrated against your neck as he nipped at your skin made you grow wetter by the second. He was skilled with his hands, moving to play with your hardened nipples once more as he flicked them and ran them between his fingers.