Chapter 17: The Breach

(Y/N's POV)

I was watching and patting Zwei while he slept on my lap. Then I heard someone walking toward me. I turned my head and saw Weiss.

Weiss: "Why don't you go back and take some sleep?" she asked.

(Y/N): "there's one time I didn't sleep for 11 days. So, don't worry, this is easier than that time"

Weiss sat by my side looking at me with the concern look in her eyes.

Weiss: "about what happen in Glynda's class..."

(Y/N): "don't bring it up."

Weiss: "why?"

(Y/N): "we are on the mission; we should focus on what really matter, then I'll settle our family's problem on my own"

(Y/N): "Sometimes... I do think about that."

Weiss: "I don't know about what really happened back there, all I know is they really care about you. Are you sure that projection really happened?"

(Y/N): "I... I don't know, because I can't remember. It's just a nightmare that haunted me for so long"

Weiss: "And then you take it as your past. See? Now, you said it yourself, you can't remember it, it's just your bad dream. So why don't you give it a try" then Zwei stood up then walked into somewhere

(Y/N): "I'll think about it while following him, you take it here while I'm gone" I followed Zwei to the ground and he started to pee... " Are you serious? I mean we stand in the ruined city and you... Just be quick" and he barked.

???1: "Who's there?" I hid as quick as possible

???2: "Hey! You! Over there! Who are you?" I was sure that they didn't see me, so I decided to take a peek then I saw two White Fang pointing their guns to someone

???3: "Gentlemen, I think we can settle this like the civilized people, right?" a sound of a late 30 year old man said.

WFS01: "What should we do?"

WFS02: "Take him to the boss"

???3: "I don't think we need to do this; I mean you are surrounded already"

WFS01: "Hahah, very funny." He walked to that man. I grabbed Ride Booker readied to jump at any moment.

???3: "I mean it though. Look around you" those White Fang looked around them like they saw something horrified, then they started to run away

???3: "I think you can come out now, (Y/N)" after I heard my name I decided to walk out from where I hid and I saw a man about late 30 with the black hair, black suit and trench coat

(Y/N): "Zero. How could it be... You?"

Zero: "I assume you have met me, but not this face, haven't you?" I nod, "then I have reborn. *chuckle* then what I know is true"

(Y/N): "What are you talking about?"

Zero: "Classified."

(Y/N): "what took you here? I mean you are so many light years away from Creators and Protectors Across Multiverse"

Zero: "Glitch... I followed them and they led me to this universe, my sources in C.A.P.A.M told me they worked with the White Fang" then he sighed shaking his head heavily. "How are your sisters doing?"

(Y/N): "How did you know about them?"

Zero: "You forgot? I came here several times to play with you and your family and I even give you your Aurora Curtain"