Mini Chapter 1: Zero

Author: "Yes, this is a filler"

[No one's POV]

At Atlas airship, Roman Torchwick was held in a cell. He heard a person walked toward his cell. And it turns out that person is Zero.

Zero: "Roman Torchwick, we need to talk," he said as he smiles happily at Roman who looks at him curiously.

Meanwhile, at team RWBY and JNPR are gathered in team RWBY's dorm room.

Pyrrha: "So... uh... who is that guy?"

Ruby: "I'm sure my brother can answer that I mean they are really very close" she picked a doll that looked just like her but a lot cuter and hugged it

(Y/N): "What I can tell you is his name is Zero, or that's what he told me. He is the most wonderful man across multiverse," Zero gives a document to Roman "A man who can stop the war just because of his presence," Roman shrugs it off and starts to negotiate by writing what he wants on the cover of the document "He is able to do so because he had trapped himself for eternities to find the answer of the impossible question," Zero closes his eyes and nods "And that's what I know about him so far"

Jaune: "Wow, he is so cool"

Ruby: "Right?" she said, looking at the doll and then looking back at her friends

On the other side, in Cinder's room with her friends. Mercury sat at the side of his bed, while Emerald was unconscious. She started to groan a bit.

Cinder: "Emerald" she said, rushing to her friend's bed. "Are you okay?"

Emerald: "Cinder? Is that really you?" She opened her eyes slowly

Cinder: "Yes, it's me. I'm here," she said, holding Emerald's hand

Emerald: "Where are we? Are we back?" Cinder nodded

Mercury: "Okay. I love that you're still alive, Emerald. And I hate to ruin the mood, but I think Cinder owns us some explanations. Who the hell was that old man? And how come he is so powerful, but Salem didn't warn us anything about him?"

Cinder: "Mercury, not now," she stood up, looking at him angrily. But Emerald grabbed her hand and it calmed her down. "I'll tell you what I know about him," she said, walking to a chair and sat down. "Believe both of you know the concept about multiverse or parallel universe, whatever you name it" both of her friends nodded, "what I'm gonna tell you might be impossible, but trust me, it's all true"

Cinder: "He doesn't have a real name, but he also goes by many names; Agent Zero, Mister Nobody, J, The Traveler, Ao, Hidoki, or both of them at the same time; and he is the most dangerous person I've ever known" Zero's face turned to be angry and rips the document apart, "he can turn an army of The United Nation of Intergalactic around at the mention of his name in the far conner of that universe" he walks to Roman and rifts him up, "he had trapped a little girl, who only wanted to protect her nation, just because he killed his special person of that universe" Zero throws Roman to the other cell and then he walked to him, but Roman tries to crawling away, "but that's not all I know, because he has many faces just likes his name, what I know by far is, there's five version of him." She took out her scroll "I got all of his five version here, but unfortunately all of his face was blur due to the cryptic that even Watts wasn't able to decode it" she placed it down on the table and the hologram started projecting, "the first one is naïve, but full of himself" An old man round late 50 in black suit slammed someone to the ground and aiming his gun to that person's head, "the second one is optimistic but full of doubt" A man around thirty-four with blonde hair stares at a supercomputer's monitor while it's gathering the data, "the third one is straight forward, but full of tricks" Zero stands in front of the big red button with despair, "The fourth one is kind, but ruthless" a man about twenty-three looking at the mirror with hatred, "and the last one is mad and unpredictable" it shows nothing but a chair with a man around twenty-five with black hair and wearing glasses sitting on it reading a book while using his pen marked in each page and then he looks at three of them and smiles "Hello there, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald. Are you fine? I hope you do, sorry that I did thing so harshly, but you three were getting in my way and of course I have to teach you a little lesson. I'll see you around," he says closing the book and the hologram stops. And that gave them shivers down their spine. Zero: "Thanks, Mr. Torchwick. I knew you will accept my offer," he said, walking away while Roman were crying and crawling with fear in his cell. "Don't worry, it's just a recorded hologram, at first I was surprised too until I heard your name. But that doesn't mean luck are not on our side, I have a way to get rid of him. Remember a special person? If we were able to find whoever she is in our universe, we can use her as our hostage to make him a bargain. If we are lucky enough, we will never see him anymore."