Chapter 15: The Dance

[Velvet's POV]

We carried (Y/N) to the hospital in the village. He still lost his consciousness.

Coco: "For now, he is our only hope..."

Velvet: "Come on, Coco. He'll be fine, his Aura will heal him as soon as possible" I said while looking at him.

???: "True. He'll be fine" I heard a familiar voice. When I turned where the sound came from and saw a girl who saved us back there.

Coco: "How did you know?" she stood up looking at her

???: "Let just say that I know. And before you ask. Yes, those monsters have been killed. You can go back to Beacon".

Coco: "What are those creatures?"

???: "They are called Another Rider, they are created based on our power, Kamen Rider power. Good thing that there's no Another Decade"

Velvet: "what is Another Decade?"

???: "You girls saw his true form, right? (She pointed at (Y/N) and we nodded) Yeah, imagine that someone got his Rider power and use it to destroy Remnant. But enough of that, you guys must go back to Beacon. If he wakes up, tell him I said hi"

[A little time skip Ruby's POV]

My team and JNPR were walking around Beacon. Then I heard some students say team CFVY is back. We all looked at each other then smiled and ran to the docking bay. But what we saw is people gathered around them, I heard the shouting to clear the area for the medical unit. We saw Velvet walked toward us with the sad face.

Ruby: "Velvet, what happened?"

Velvet: "I think it's better if we talk while he's awake"

[At the night of that day Mercury's POV]

Gotta admit Ozpin good at keeping thing down, I just know that (Y/N) came back from the mission and it's a golden opportunity, he's injured. And because it's Beacon there's no one here to look after him. While (Y/N) was sleeping, I sneaked into his room.

Mercury: "I don't know what Cinder sees in you. But for me, you are just another obstacle in our way" I picked out a gun I stole from the weapon shop. "I'll put you out of our way" but before I could end his life, a dark cloud with two red dots like eyes appears and form itself like human grabbing my hand.

???: "Sorry, but this boy is protected" the voice of the man came out of it

Mercury: "Who are you?"

???: "One of your boss's worst nightmare" I said

Mercury: "You know Cinder?"

???: "I wasn't talking about Cinder; I'm talking about Salem" but before I could say anything, it jumped at me, I closed my eyes then I saw Cinder looking at me angrily.

Cinder: "This is why I told you to leave him be." she said then walks out.

[The next day (Y/N)'s POV]

(Y/N): "Where am I? Why is it so dark in here? Am I death?" suddenly the light appeared and then blinded me. When I opened my eyes, I saw a battlefield with lots of corpses. Some are Kamen Rider and some are Atlassian Knight-200 and huntsmen. I walked in the battlefield, while looking around I saw Cinder's body, Emerald's head with no eyes like someone took them out, Mercury's robotic legs, Neo's umbrella on Torchwick's headless body and more and more. At some point, I saw Ozpin's crane. Then I saw Weiss's Myrtenaster, Yang's Ember Celica, Blake's Gambol Shroud, and Ruby's petal roses leading to somewhere. I ran following it, then I saw Ruby, who's almost dying.