Chapter 10: Redemption

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I was in my parents' house dropping Cassie here. A stupid move, but after that accident with Cassie, I can't risk for her to be kidnapped again. I didn't wanna do this, but my mom was the only best chance for her to be safe. Now, my mom and I were sitting in the yard.

Summer: "Are you sure about this?"

(Y/N): "Maybe it's a lot safer here"

Summer: "Tsukasa told me about your power. You are the strongest of us all, maybe more than Ozpin himself."

(Y/N): "I know, mom. I can protect her, but what if it happens again while I'm not around. I can't risk letting it happen again, not while I can stop it." I said, clenching my fist, my mom seemed to notice this, she held my hand and smile at me. At least it made me know that what happened to me won't happen to Cassie for sure.

Summer: "It's okay, don't worry about this. I'll take care of her"

(Y/N): "Thanks, mom" I smiled and then again, my heart felt warm.

Tai: "Hey you two, dinner is ready"

Time skips

It's almost time for the preparation for the festival and I know what's gonna happen afterward.

(Y/N): "Blake, you have a moment?"

Blake: "Uhhh, sure"

(Y/N): "follow me" I lead her to the library

Blake: "What is it about?"

(Y/N): "Did you tell them?" I said with the serious face

Blake: "Uh, what?"

(Y/N): "That you are the Faunus"

Blake: "I don't know what are you talking about." she tried to walk away, but I took her hand

(Y/N): "Don't lie to me, Blake. You know I've traveled through many worlds, so you should've known I know many things" I used Aurora Curtain took her and me to the Dimension Rift

Blake: "Where are we?"

(Y/N): "A place that's private enough for us to talk"

Blake: "We have nothing to talk about. Now let me go or I'll make you"

(Y/N): "Belladona, I won't repeat again. You know what I can do, your experience in The White Fang won't be useful here"

Blake: "How did you?"

(Y/N): "I've told you before I've traveled through many worlds, I know many things, including your past. Before we go, mark my words. One day they'll know sooner or later, it's about time" then I took us back at the library, "Remember, just do it before it's too late", I said as we walked back to my team.

Ruby: "Hey, (Y/N). Wanna go to Vale with us?"

(Y/N): "Why? Weiss decided to spy on other teams from other academies?"

Weiss: "You got no prove on that"

(Y/N): "Sure. I'll go"

A little time skips {A/N: Because, I'm too lazy to rewrite the same old script that happened in animation}

A little recap of what happen. We all walked in Vale till we saw a shop that had been robbed by the White Fang, we saw a monkey Faunus, which I know he's Sun Wukong, ran away from the cops. We then followed him, but accidentally bumped into a robot girl named Penny. Which they seemed not to know about this.

Ruby: "take care friend" We walked away from Penny continued searching Sun.

Yang: "She was weird."