Chapter 16: Mt. Glenn

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the middle of an argument that I knew how to solve it, then the elevator came up

Ozpin: "Come in." Ruby walked in the room

Ruby: "Ah! Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me."

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming Ruby, how are you feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3. *slight chuckle*"

(Y/N): "Ruby, it's not the time"

Ironwood: "Ruby, (Y/N), I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could."

Ruby: "Thank you, sir."

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add."

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I... *sigh* I don't know. She was wearing a mask. And she never said anything to me, but I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked."

Glynda: "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and (Y/N)."

Ironwood: "Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone."

Ruby: "Wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together."

Ruby: "Actually I-I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something... In the Southeast. Just outside the kingdom." I facepalmed myself

Ozpin: "Interesting."

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never-"

(Y/N): "Telepathy. Accidentally read her mind"

Glynda: "You have telepathy now?"

(Y/N): "I can switch on and off anytime, too many people too many thoughts"

Ozpin: "Thank you for your cooperation Ruby and (Y/N). Miss Rose, why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you."

Ruby: "Anytime."

Ozpin: "And Miss Rose, please try and be, discreet about this matter."

Ruby: "Yes, sir. What about my brother?"

(Y/N): "I have something to talk with them a bit"

After Ruby walked out, I used Aurora Curtain to bring Aruto and Izu here

(Y/N): "Aruto, sorry to bring you like this, but I need your help"

Aruto looked at me confused, then said, "What do you want me to help"

(Y/N): "The security of this place has been hacked; I need you to help me get it back on"

Aruto: "Hm... there's no ZeA here, I think I'll bring Humagear that pass Singularity here" then he walked into portal and came back with Humagear, "this is Edward" he said

(Y/N): "let's go" I took Humagear hacker to the CCT

Edward: "What do you want me to do, sir?"

(Y/N): "Let's surprise them."