Chapter 14: Rescue

While I hugged my mom, I took a glimpse to the standing and saw Cinder and her goons looking at us, fearfully. After a while, I sat on the Beacon's ground reading a book to Cassie, while patting her head, I saw Cinder looked at me, but when our eyes caught, she turned and walked away and then I saw Ozpin came and looked at me.

Ozpin: "Mr. Rose"

(Y/N): "Oz... came here to give me a mission?"

Ozpin: "Yes, I'm afraid so."

(Y/N): "Good thing, she's sleeping" I said, patting Cassie's head

Ozpin: "Team CFVY has been out for a mission, but it takes too long"

(Y/N): "happens to many worlds"

Ozpin: "but in this world, they need you. Because the last thing we receive from them is a picture of Another Rider." he handed me a picture.

" he handed me a picture

(Y/N): "Another Drive..." I said, gnashing my teeth.

Ozpin: "I guess you have a little history with this Another then."

(Y/N): "Not that little. I'll go. When will the Bullhead arrive?"

Ozpin: "About an hour." I nodded, then he walked away, I took out my scroll to call my mom

Summer: "Hey, sweetie. What is it?"

(Y/N): "Are you still here at Beacon, right? Can you come and pick Cassie up, I'm at Beacon's ground?"

Summer: "I'll be there in 10 minutes" then she hung up.

[10 minutes later]

Summer: "How long will you be gone?"

(Y/N): "I don't know. Another Drive has an ability to slow down the time if it was the same one, I have fought before I don't think it's gonna end well"

Summer: "Why?"

(Y/N): "Remember, Ora? The one who stopped me 2 hours ago. (She nodded) She died while it took her appearance killing one of my friends." I said while clenching my fist, then she holds my hand

Summer: "take it slow, okay? You got us to come back, well if you don't think so just think that you have Ruby and Cassie to come back to." I nodded, "wait, how did you know I'm not mad at Ruby?" I asked. "In that projectile I saw all of us except Qrow and Ruby" she giggled a bit, "I don't know how you felt right now. But we forgive you, because we all know it wasn't you and now it's only you to convince yourself" I nodded then she carried Cassie walking back to RWBY's room.

Before I go to the docking bay, I decided to walk a detour. I walked to Cinder's room.

Mercury: "What do you think about him? I mean that armored guy"

Emerald: "At first, I thought he wouldn't last that long. I mean he can't even beat Mercury"

Cinder: "Now, we know he can beat the STRQ and those kids with one attack. We need to make him outburst like that again. Or better show him our way."