Chapter 06: Ora

[Ruby's POV]

We gathered all of our friends in (Y/N)'s room. His room is so big because he got nobody to stay with and he doesn't have many things to place in his room, but pictures. We all sit on the floor in a circle

(Y/N): "So, what are you wanna know?"

Pyrrha: "What is Kamen Rider?"

(Y/N): "Kamen Rider Fourze told me once, "Kamen Rider is the warriors who fight humanity's enemies in secret". *look at us* he's a cool guy, let just say that he has the same energy like Nora"

Nora: "Does he like pancakes or breaking legs?"

(Y/N): "Nope. He wants to be friend with everyone, he's a real friend that is hard to find like all of you"

Ruby: "How many Riders out there?"

(Y/N): "Stand alone? 210 including Dark Riders and Riders who use two drivers, then became a new Rider; didn't include the same Riders from alternate realities."

Weiss: "Wait a sec. Realities? Plural?"

(Y/N): "Yup! One of my semblances is open the portal to travel through dimension, realities, worlds, earths whatever you call it"

Weiss: "Wait? Semblances? You have more than one semblance!?"

(Y/N): "ah, right. I haven't told you guys yet. I got so many tricks under my sleeves" he gives her a smirk

Jaune: "I know it might be a dumb question. What is the name of the armor that you used in Forever Fall Forest?"

(Y/N): "The sound said it itself. *doing Zi-O transformation sound* Kamen Rider~ Zi-O~"

I notice some the pictures on his desk.

Ruby: "Hey, (Y/N). You don't mind if I'm gonna walk around your room. Maybe, your pictures could give me something to ask or a story for you to tell us"

(Y/N): "Sure, go ahead"

I walk to it and look at them. Most of them are like photos with poor skill of editing, but beautiful in the same time till I see a picture of a girl. Its frame has been written: "Time Jacker Ora, beloved girlfriend. You will always be my love"

{A/N: this picture belongs to ATEOYH}

I remember my brother saying this name once after defeating Cardin.

Ruby's mind: "Is this Ora?"

(Y/N): "Alright, enough with questions. It's story time. I don't know which story to tell, so I'll give you hints. Riders, Sentais, Super Heroes, Super Heroes but darker than the previous one, Devil hunters that make devil cry, Monster in Underground, Demi-God of Thunder with bamboo hat, the reborn Satan-"

Ruby: "What about a girl name Ora" he pauses for a bit and I can feel he's sad for some reason. "Y'know, if you don't wanna to start with her then we start with... Uh..." I'm looking at his pictures try to find another picture for another story, but he raises his hand tell me to stop, "it's fine, I'll tell you anything about her" he said