Chapter 08: Family Reunion

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I was walking in Patch holding someone hand. When I look up, I saw my mom smiled at me while I smiled back. I looked at myself, I was in my 7 years old self. I felt so happy seeing her smile.

Summer: "Hey, sweetie. What do you want to have for dinner?"

(Y/N): "What about (Favorite Food)?"

Summer: "that's a good idea, but do you think Mr. Kadoya will like it?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, mom. When he and I traveled to other World, he always eats other people's food without asking. I think maybe he like everything"

Summer: "I see." she smiled, raising her other hand, that was holding a basket, clenching it. "Maybe I need to talk to him a bit." she said while I tilted my head looking at her.

The scene changed to the dining time; I saw everyone here: "Tai, Summer, Qrow, Raven, Yang, Ruby, Tsukasa and Natsumi". I was so happy that all of my family were here.

???: "Daddy" I heard someone's sound echo in my head.

???: "Daddy, wake up" then shaking me. When I realized it was just a dream, I saw Cassie look at me almost cry.

(Y/N): "Hey Cass. Why are you going to cry?"

Cass: "I saw you crying while you sleep. What's happening?"

(Y/N): "It's just a good dream, I'm so happy in that dream. It makes me cry"

Cass: "People cry when they're sad. I don't know that people cry when they're happy, too. I'm sorry that I wake you up" I looked at the time and saw it was 5:59AM. Well, my morning routine had begun

(Y/N): "No. No. It's okay. I need to wake up at this time anyway. I wait in 3...2...1..." then the alarm clock rang. And I pressed the stop button

(Y/N): "see?" I walked to the bathroom to brushing my teeth, and changed into my spot suit. When I walked out, I saw Cassie slept in my bed. I walked toward her and kissing her forehead. I walked out of my room to my sister's room knocking it.

???: "What!" and here we go again, I just ruined beauty queen's her beauty rest. She opened the door, "do you know what time is this?" she asked

(Y/N): "a quarter of six in the morning"

Weiss: "then why are you here?"

(Y/N): "Can you look after Cassie for a while? I need to go for a jog"

Weiss: "Why me?"

(Y/N): "reasonable reason? She called you mom"

Weiss: "Then why not your sisters?"

(Y/N): "Who do you think she expect to see? Her mom? Or her aunt?"

Weiss: "Fine. Give me five minutes"

Time skips by Chibi (Y/N) jogging in beacon ground

When I came back to my room, it's 7:30AM. I heard the sound that came out of my room

Weiss: "And that's how your daddy beating the bullies." I opened the door looking at Weiss. She gave a smile while Cassie ran to me and hug my legs

Cass: "Daddy, mom told me about how you beat those bad people" I lifted her up in my arms.

(Y/N): "What else did mommy told you?" I looked at Cassie's face, but I can see Weiss's face started to get worried

Cass: "Not thing much. Just how you beat those monsters and how good you are"

(Y/N): "Really? Just like that?"

Cass: "Yeah"

(Y/N): "Cass. You know that lying is not good, right?"