Chapter 03: Initiation

[(Y/N)'s POV]

We all stood and got ready for the initiation

Ozpin: "For years you have trained to become warriors and today your abilities will be evaluated in the emerald forest. Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates. Today. These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon, so it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years. After you've partnered up to make your way to the northern end of the forest You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die."

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff we will guard that item as well as your standing and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Everyone ready except Jaune who raised his hand and asked "So this landing strategy thing? What is it? You're like dropping us off or something?"

Ozpin: "No. You will be falling."

Jaune: "Wow, I see. So like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"

Ozpin: "No, you will be using your own landing strategy"

After I heard that I used my Neo Decadriver transform into Kamen Rider OOO

Neo Decadriver: "Kamen Ride: OOO! Tajadol Combo! Ta~Ja~Dol!"

[Ruby's POV]

That's so cool! He changed form! He has wings! I can't believe it! I look around and see everyone staring at him surprised

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Cardin: "*pfft* show off" I don't even look at him and the platform pushed me to the sky, I spread my wings

(Y/N): "Woohoo!" I spin around a bit and continue flying, I see everyone start to land so I do the same and then I use Invincible Card to get away. After a while, I walked alone and then saw Weiss in a group of Beowolf so I decided to help out a little