The magic of friendship

When the fog lifted the family found themselves back in the ruin street in front of them was a five year old mal jus looking at them with fear in her eyes." Mal it's ok we are here to help." Aurora said calmly but she just turned and ran they tried to follow her but then a purple dragon swooped down and grabbed mal in its talent." Mal!!" The family yelled and Phillip went Pail he recognize the dragon as maleficent's dragon form. as the dragon flew up to the top of a scrappy looking building, which they knew from mall's memory's was mal's childhood home.

They burst into the house but the stairs that lead upstairs where blocked by thorny vines Philip try's to cut them down with his sword but his sword just bounce off them." What are we going to do we can't let her be alone with that monster." Aurora was surprised that it was her mother that said that." Maybe there is something here that can help us." Audrey suggested the others nodded and started searching the room.

After a while where looking Audrey spotted a glowing green light out of the corner of her eye, when she turned she so a small marble sized object on the vanity mirror it looked like a dragon eye." Hey I found something?" The family came over and as Audrey touched it a fog fills the room and when it cleared they found themselves on top of a huge nest that was on top of a jagged mountain. A teenager mal picking up the dragon eye she looks at it and plays with it in her hand. She puts it in her packet and started to clime down but then the branch of the nest broke leaving mal dangling over a huge Clift. Mal's face was filled with fear she was slowly losing her grip." Jay, Carlos, Evie  Help!" Her friends came rushing to her Aid with there help they all where able to get off the cliff without anyone getting hurt. When they all where safe the fog came in an faded the scene around them.