magic of friendship

The three found themselves in the rundown Castle where Evie spent most of her childhood in. Snow burst into tears at the what he stepmother did to her little sister, while Florence and Doug felt like they failed Evie for letting her hide behind a mask.

" What are we supposed to do now." Snow said while chocking on tears suddenly they so a child Evie with tears in her eyes but before they could do anything she ran up the crumbling stars " no Evie what!" Snow called out the the little girl but  thick poison appal tree branches covered the door and when they tyed to get past them the leves burned than also when Florence tryed to cut them down with his sword but they don't budge at all.
With nothing else to do the three searched around the ruined Casal looking for something that will get ride of the branches.While they searched something glowing count snows atenchin when she picked it up it was a poison appal necklace and as soon as she picked it up the room was filled with fog.

When the fog cleared they found themselves in an even more decrepit Castle by the intimidating thrown was Maleficents Dragon eye sector. Doug gasped. " We are in Maleficents old castle." As soon as he said that they heard a high pitched beeping sound getting closer and  a  Mal,Evie,Jay and Carlos holding a black box that is admitting the beeping entered the room. Doug noticed that they looked the way they did when they first came to auridon.

The green glow of the dragon eye and Evie walked up to the staff and grasped it in her hands and as soon as she did Maleficents booming voice filled the room. " Whoever greased this septer will be put to sleep for a 1000 years!" But before the curse could settle on Evie Mal snatched the staff out of her hands having the curse be put on her instead.

After a few moments of Mal asleep she woke up. " Oh Mal thank God your awake bit how are you." After Mal explaining about her dragon blood saved her and realized that the dragon eye was gone and Carlo box stopped beeping he mentoring  a hole in the barrier is gone and with that the magic. They were about  to leave when Jay spoke up. " Maybe working together wasn't so bad oh and Evie I believe this belongs to you." Jay pulled out the Poison appal necklace and handing it to Evie. " I've been looking for this ever since the party you stole it didn't you." Jay put his hand up in defense. " Me steling something why would I." He said in a sarcastic voice but the four of the laphed as they exited the room the thrown room filling with fog ending the memory.