finding Evie

The three found themselves back in the run-down Castle and the last of the poison apple tree branch withered and died  away finally openings the path that they knew lead to Evie. Snow wasted know time and ran up the stairs as fast as she can with Florence and Doug closely behind her.

It felt like the the stairway would go on forever. until they finally reached the end it looked like Evie's childhood room from the last bad memory and there sitting at the cracked vanity  mirror was a child Evie from the last bad memory sniffling while trying to fix her makeup. " I have to be pretty and mommy won't hurt me, don't be smart guys don't like smart girl's." Evie was telling this to herself as she was trying not to breakdown.

Snow ran up to the blue haired girl kneeling down to the girl turning her around but the child Evie didn't seem to notice snow eyes foggy and vacant. " You are beautiful Evie with or without makeup and people love you know matter how you look." Snow pulled out the poison heart necklace." Remember this you friends they have always been there for you." Snow place the necklace around the child's neck but  Evie didn't respond. Doug came up next placeing the chemistry test in front of her" And remember this test you got a B+ all by yourselves and show that teacher that you were more than just a pretty face." But still Evie didn't respond but she had stopped crying. Florence finally stepped up showing her the business card of Evie's 4 hearts. " And look at this you created your own business from the ground up you did that yourself not for you mother all by yourself."

Evie's finally looked up at them. " really?" Snow sighed with relief that Evie was finally acknowledged them. " Yes sweetie you are wonderful and amazing and I am proud to call you my sister." All three of them unbraced Evie and they were all pulled out of the spell.