the spell

All the vk's were put in a cot in the nurses office  fairy godmother had asked the parents the vk's parents wronged allot of them were confused on why they were called here especially queen leah.

" I Know that you are wondering why you are all here and what is going on well the children have been put under a spell that has trapped then in there worst memories and the only way to help them is for the you to go in there minds and show them it is not real."

Queen leah was even more upset even though she now Mal wasn't going to take over auridon but she still doesn't like her but she didn't protest. Ben, Lonnie, and Jane wanted to go to but fairy godmother said that since he has no connection with there parent it won't work but Doug could go since his family had a connection with the evil queen.

Aurora, Philip, Audrey, and leah stood by Mal Snow White, Florence, and Doug went by Eva, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Aziz , Roger and Anita stood by Carlos, and Cinderella, Charming, and chad, stood by dizzy.

" Ok everyone the world's you are about to go into are going to be filled with danger, you must find the vk trapped and show them what they are seeing is not real." Fairy godmother said before she waved her wand and the room went dark.