braking the nightmare

They were out of the last memory and this one shocked prince  Charming and Chad the most Anastasia one of the wicked step sisters good. Charming only so her as a villain that's why he sent her to the isle and Chad has also only heard stories of the sister's being evil. " I knew it." Cinderella said as tears streamed down her face. " I knew Anastasia wasn't evil."

That last panther had disappeared unlocking the starway to them. The Charmings looked at each other and then went up the stars when they reach the top they so a black and white version of the Solon.

The sound of sweeping filled the air when they looked they do a black and white dizzy with a emotionless face doing her chores. "Dizzy!" Cinderella yelled but Dizzy didn't show any signs of hearing her she just keeped sweeping. They did not like this this was not the bright and happy Dizzy they knew.

Chad was the first one to acked he stepped up in front of Dizzy. " Dizzy you must remember." He demanded as he throw Anthony's coat into her armes." Remember Anthony! He protect you from the hardship of the isle he was like you big brother." Dizzy started at the coat at first Chad didn't think it worked but then he so a small smile appear on her face. Cinderella was the next one to she gently placed the bracket into Dizzy's hand. " Remember Evie you friend that always supported you who was practikly a sister." Dizzy's started to get muted colors on her she was almost there she just needed one last push and Charming gave her the cook book." Remember Aunt Ana who was more of a mother than your own." The world was filled with light as Dizzy became hole again.