evie's mind

Snow, Florence, and Doug emerged from the fog they found themselves inside a crumdaling Castleit was cold dark and musty. " Where are we." Florence asked not recognizing this castle. " I think this is Evie's home on the isle she did mention that she was castle schooled until recently." Doug spoke up snow and Florence gave Doug a confused look. " Evie actually lived here?" The thought horrible her her sister lived in this horrid place.

They were in the main thrown room of the old castle the stone was a dark gray with taterd tafistrys and rugs to the left they so a door way with three poison Apple tree branches blocking the way they didn't know why but they knew that Evie was being there but they couldn't get passed. Suddenly a shinning of a mirror flashed pulled there atenchin. Black smoke poured out of the out of the mirror the smoke sworld around them and grew so thick that they couldn't see where they were.

When the smoke cleared they found themselves in a different room in the castle it looked like a bedroom. They so GrimHilda looking herself in a hand mirror that she had Evie hold Doug notestd that she looked like she did the day she arrived. " Mirror mirror on the wall who is the farisst of them all." GrimHilda said to herself. " Me!" Evie said excitedly but GrimHilda just laphed. " You the farisst look at you your outfit is hideous your far to fat and what did you do with your make-up you look like a goblin no prince would ever marry an ugly creature like you." Evie withdrew into herself further with every word her mother said Florence
And Doug grew angrer with every lie the eval queen said and snow just wanted to pull he sister into a hug she knows how it feels being told you are ugly by the person you thought as your mother. GrimHilda gave her daughter a Wicked smile. " Now who is the farisst of them all." "You." Evie said defeated.