first friend

" anesthesia has a son." Cinderella said in disbelief but what bothered her was how old Anthony was she was pretty shore she know who his father is. Charming was glad to see that Anthony looked after his cousin.

The family was back in the Solon and one of the black cats screech as it disappeared now they understand they had to find the itums connected to good memories so they can get to the real Dizzy.

" Come on we need to find the next memory." Chad said with determination as he held onto the jacket. Cinderella was looking when something cout her eye it was the bracelet from the first memory as soon as she touched it they were thrown into another memory.

When there vision cleared they found themselves in the Solon with Dizzy sweeping the floor when they so Evie walk into the shop Dizzy's eyes widened with happyniss. " EVIE!" Dizzy dropped her broom hugged Evie. " Hey diz can you do my hair for me." Dizzy jumped up and down excitedly." Of course Evie." Chad smiled Dizzy was the only person at school he trusted to fix his hair.

Evie so the unfinished bracelet on one of the work benchs she grabbed an item. " Wordent this makes this look even more fabulous." " Hand me the glue gun." The Charmings watched as Evie and Dizzy been making the items dizzy had a really smile on her face as the memory faded.