the party gone wrong

Snow, Florins, and Doug where surrounded by a thick fog.
Snow was horrified at what GrimHilda had said to Evie. " That would explain why Evie is so self conscious. She hears the sad voice of Doug behind her and she can feel the anger radiating off of her husband's.

The fog lifted and they found themselves in a room they didn't recognize. There sat a six year old Evie looking over what looks like invitations to her birthday. Snow gave a small smile at lest GrimHilda card anuff to throw Evie a birthday party.

But then Evie face was filled with confusion. " Mommy why isn't there a invitations for Mal?" GrimHilda gave her daughter a big smile. " Oh my little poison appal this will show Maleficent she thinks that since she won the right to role the isle I'm going to hit her here it hurt but throwing a massive party and not invite her dragon spawn just like she wasn't invited to that christening." Evie face grow sad." But I want to invite Mal" but GrimHilda did seem to hear her daughter to engrossed with her plan.

The seen shift at the party Evie was being shown off as a trophy even thow she puts on a happy face Evie would glare at the purple hair green eyed girl who was on a balcony with sad eyes. She feels like she deserves the banishment that Maleficent had gave them.