mals mind

( my animal crossing New horizon dream address 3857 7389 8008)

Aurora, Phillip, Audrey, and Lear found themselves in a genji and disgusting looking place. " Ewww what is this horrible place!" Audrey yelled a look of horror came across Aurora's face. " I think this is the isle of the Lost?" "  Well let's find that brat and get out of here as soon as possible." Lear huffed Aurora and Philip don't agree with what Lear was saying but they started to walk the one direction there was which was straight ahead.

After a while they where surrounded by fog when it lifted they found themselves in a rundown room Mal was standing looking up to her mother who was on a throne and her pet crow was next to her. " Hey Mal looks like she did when she first came to auridon Audrey said. "Not with the dome still up." Dream Mal said but maleficent ignored what her daughter said.

"It doesn't matter. I thought those three despicably good fairies had destroyed it, but they they only frozen it, like they had Diablo. It is alive! It is out there somewhere, and best of all you my dear will get it for me!" Mal look confused. " Me?" Maleficent gave her daughter a sickeningly sweet smile." Yes. Don't you want to provide yourself to me? That you are worthy of being my daughter?"  This statement caused anger to go through Aurora Phillip and even Lear.  Mal don't answer hurt flashed through her eyes. " You know how much you are a disappointment to me, how when I was your age, I had armies of goblins under my control, buy you." She said you with venom in her voice. " What do you do put your little drawings all over town? You need to do MORE! Maleficent from Priscilla eyes glowing a bright green each one of maleficent's words Mal shrink down Audrey had never seen Mal this small and vulnerable. " FINE FINE I will get your scepter!"  Maleficent smiled evilly. " Wonderful." And with that the world was filled with fog as the memory ended.