don't do good

As the fog filled there vision Aurora and Phillips hated that maleficent card more about her scepter than her own daughter, Audrey wearily knew how Mal felt she could never impress her granny. " That brat should know how to respect her elders." The other three where shooked at lear's words." Mother!" Before it could go any further the fog cleared they where in a run down outdoor market Audrey almost throw up  at the site of the rotten food on the stalls, philip Aurora and Leah looked at all the dirty people taking and eating it and maleficent goblins where running around caring rotten food and running the stalls philip rubbed his head remembering the knock on the head they gave him.

  maleficent and a vary young Mal walked into the market lear streamed at the site of the Mistress of evil. Suddenly one of goblins tripped and spilled his entire basket of rotten apples. Little Mal brock away from her mother and went to the goblin and started helping him pick up his apples. As she did this the hole market went quite. Maleficent's face went a bright red steam was practically steaming out of her head she walked over to Mal grabbing her arm roughly and draged her away.

The sean changed and showed them in a room with  maleficent beating Mal. " My pathetic little brat you never do anything good you are just as weak and soft as your father!" Audrey hide her face in her mother's shoulder, philip tryed to stop the fairy but he was like a ghost and couldn't do anything." Stop it you fairy she is just a child!" Lear yelled surprisingly." Mother please I'm sorry." That just enraged maleficent even more kicking Mal in the stomach
" Never say please and never say sorry your such a disgrace." And then the fog started to fill the room with the sound of mals cry's fading away as well.