Dakota Kai Kushida

So as Dakota Kai was having an incredibly rough day the last thing she needed was to lose her Tag Team match where she teamed with Raquel Gonzales against The Way Indi Hartwell and Candice LeRae now when Raquel and Dakota got backstage Raquel said "Dakota you need to pay more attention you could have gotten hurt or gotten me hurt and I can't afford any injury being current NXT Women's Champion right now."

After Raquel left Dakota was walking until she met her boyfriend and current NXT Cruiserweight champion Kushida and says "hey baby I missed you so much that I was too focused on you during my match and me and Raquel lost" Kushida then says "don't worry baby you'll win again everyone gets in a slump just look at me because I never won a championship until after NXT Stand and Deliver" Dakota was like yeah you're right but can we go now I want to be with you. Kushida then says "I wish I could but I have an open challenge for my championship and I just don't want it to be Santos Escobar because I don't like him" Dakota says "me either but good luck baby."

Later on as Kushida had an open challenge when it was accepted by Dexter Loomis Kushida knew he could win because of the way he and Indi Hartwell are having a budding romance and Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae and Austin Theory is saying that Dexter is no good for Indi but she doesn't listen and when he did win it made Dakota happy.

After Kushida came backstage he found Dakota and said "let's go now that I successfully defended my championship."

This was requested by Sierra_DrGhostPunk thanks for requesting and I hope you like it and if you get any more don't be afraid to ask me if I'm taking requests