Shayna Baszler x reader

So as Shayna has just competed in her first match on Monday Night RAW where she easily defeated Kairi Sane who was filling in for the injured Askua as you were watching from home because you were sick and the doctor told you that you shouldn't travel with Shayna it disappointed both of you.

When Shayna gets back to her private locker room she grabs a quick shower and then FaceTime you as you answer Shayna says "I did that for you I just wish you could be here so we can have fun but I'll be home soon." After you finish FaceTime with Shayna you decide to get her favorite toy out and start playing with it so when Shayna get home you can let her have rough nasty sex as Shayna gets home and calls out your name when she doesn't hear anything it worries Shayna but then she goes looking for you and as she gets to the master bedroom as Shayna hears the buzzing from her toy she opens the door and is surprised that you are naked and have the toy inside you.

Shayna then walks in and says "babe you need a partner to help" and she immediately gets naked and sticks the other end of the toy inside of her and starts to fuck you violently in which Shayna says "this is your punishment for being nasty when I was coming home to you now scream and moan for me" as you scream and moan when you feel like you're going to organsm you tell Shayna who is still fucking you she doesn't listen and then you let it go and Shayna continues to fuck you through it after it dies and Shayna has hers she decides to take the toy out and then starts to eat your pussy and it feels really good until she bites you and you squirt all over her face so she sticks a vibrator in your pussy and leaves it in there for the whole night so that by morning she can fuck you up.

This wasn't really requested but I figured that I would take the challenge from DeannaM2481 hope you like it