Sami Zayn Kevin Owens

So as Sami Zayn was having a rough night on the road because he found out that he would have a match against Randy Orton but also his Mixed Match Challenge partner Becky Lynch wasn't going to be able to compete so he would learn that Nikki Bella would be his partner.

When Sami and Kevin were talking before Sami's match Kevin said "well I was going to stay here and just relax since I had a rough match against Baron Corbin" Sami then said "okay well I can fight Randy on my own just if you call Karina tell her I say hi since I know that you probably want to talk to your wife." Kevin said "yeah I was just thinking about calling her after you left."

After Sami left for his match as Kevin got his phone out and called Karina as she answered he told her that Sami said hi but that he also misses her and the kids.

As Kevin had Sami's match on TV and as he was sexting Karina as Sami lost the match and came back to the locker room Kevin said "you did your best" Sami then said "yeah but I failed so right now all I want to do is take a hot shower and relax before I have to talk with Nikki about how we are going to win our match and move on in the Mixed Match Challenge."

After Sami took a shower as he didn't hear anything from Kevin as he came out of the shower Sami found Kevin and Kevin said "dude I need your help Karina got me so erect that I need to do something about it" Sami then said "okay Kevin but you know that I'm not that kind of guy."

After Sami and Kevin started fucking as Kevin's erection went away Kevin said "tell no one what we just did" Sami then said "of course your like a brother to me."

Requested by gottaluvwwe and I hope that you like it because it's my birthday present to you and Happy birthday