Randy Orton

So I'm going to make this a Y/N smut and hopefully everyone will like it

Now as Randy Orton was in Columbus Ohio for Fastlane since he had a big Championship match in which he was going to compete against Bobby Roode the current United States Champion but he was also thinking about his beautiful wife Y/N because she was at home since she just didn't want to go with Randy but you two agreed that WrestleMania you and him would spend time together.

As Y/N was in the shower before the pay per view started as Y/N was thinking about Randy as you got bothered and the water was hot enough you just finished in the shower and then went to watch the pay per view.

When it came time for Randy vs Bobby as he came out Y/N decided to use your favorite vibrator during his match since you were still bothered sexually so as you turned on the vibrator and put in between your legs.

As you felt your climax coming as Randy lost the match he was a little disappointed but when he FaceTime you as soon as you climaxed Randy said "Y/N you are really bad for using your vibrator when I'm not home."

So as Randy came home the next day as Y/N was in the kitchen as he gave you a hug he said "okay in the bedroom now I'm going to punish you."

When he and Y/N got to the bedroom as he was erect as he pushed into you he didn't give you anytime to adjust to his size and you couldn't help but moan as Randy heard you moan he said "no moaning baby just let me do what I'm doing and we will be good."

After Randy shot load after load of cum in your pussy as he let you cuddle up with him he said "so from now on I don't want you using this unless I approve it."

This was requested by xxxORTONxxx I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting