MarMiz

So as Maryse and her husband The Miz were talking backstage in their locker room Maryse said "well I can't believe that I'm pregnant but I can't wait to announce it on MizTV" The Miz then said "well I can't believe it either but I'm glad that you love me."

When it came time for MizTV Maryse was a little nervous but she knew that Mike would be with her so she wasn't all that worried so after The Miz cut his promo on Enzo Amore The Miz looked at Maryse and said "well don't you have some news to tell everyone baby" Maryse then said "we're having a baby" as the WWE Universe was happy after the segment The Miz said "you did awesome out there babe and I can't wait to see you as a mother."

The next time Maryse would be backstage at RAW 25 as Miz was coming back from filming The Marine 6 and Maryse was there as some of the all time great female wrestlers in the history of RAW. When everyone saw Maryse they said "you look great" even Brie Bella said "I can't wait to see our daughter grow up together and maybe who knows Birdie and your daughter will have a match at WrestleMania one day." Maryse then said "yeah that would be great but I'm not sure if Mike wants our daughter wrestling." Just then The Miz came backstage with the Incontinental Championship and said "I did it babe and all because you was here."

Requested by SexyBombshell I hope that you like it and sorry if it sucks