Shane McMahon

So as Shane McMahon was at Crown Jewel as he was talking with The Miz who was in the finals of the World Cup to determine the best in the world now when he got in the ring all he could think of was his wife Heidi and wishing that she would have come with him to celebrate if SmackDown Live beat RAW but he knew she would be home when he got home.

After he won he sent her a text saying I can't wait to see you and celebrate my win with you because I love and miss you so as the day came when he came home he was surprised to see Heidi at the airport waiting for him she said "I love you and wanted to be here for you."

Later that night after dinner Shane noticed that the house was quiet in which Heidi told him that there kids wanted to be with their friends so she let them have sleepovers.

Shane then took Heidi to the Living Room and put her on the floor and started to fuck her after they organsm Shane says "I'm not done yet with you go to our room." As she obeyed Shane when she got to their room and he saw her playing with a vibrator he says "that's it now it punishment time"

Heidi then looked as Shane bent her on the bed and fucked her ass while he controlled the vibrator in her pussy and he says "oh yeah you aren't allowed to cum because this is punishment sex" Heidi then tried her best not to cum but in the end Shane let her and they had the best sex of their whole marriage.

This was requested by Womenswrestlingbabe sorry it took so long