Emma

So as Emma and her fiance David were talking about the wedding before Emma's big match against Charlotte for the Women's Championship as Emma says "I'm excited but nervous and I think that if I win we should celebrate."

David then says "yeah we can do a little celebration because I love it when we do it because I like to give you my dick." Emma then says "yeah I love it when we fuck because you are always rough with me and I like it."

As Emma got around for her match as David came up behind her as he slapped her ass Emma said "hey that hurt but why couldn't you have waited to do that during our celebration because I love you" David then said "sorry babe I wanted to lightly slap you but I guess I did it a little too hard." Emma then said "do it again it I'm your bad bitch that loves to have pain and even filled me up with your dick." Just then as David was going to slap Emma someone from creative came and knocked on the door and David said "good luck."

After Emma lost her match as she came backstage as she met David she said "I feel like a failure I wanted to win so much and I thought I had that skank rich bitches number" David then said "don't be so hard on yourself babe I'm sure that if I get my dick inside of you and fuck you I will make you happy." Emma then says "no I don't want to fuck you I would rather use a vibrator."

As David and Emma got to their locker room as Emma laid down on one of the couches as she opened her legs and got her vibrator David said "come on babe I really want to get in your pussy I know that you are frustrated that you didn't win but you still have me to enjoy" Emma then says "fine David get over here and do me now I want to get a mind blowing organsm from you and get all your cum inside of me."

Just then as David got in Emma she said "yes harder oh god deeper too" as David listened to Emma as she felt him cum he said "do you feel better than before" Emma then said "yeah I do thanks for convincing me not to use my vibrator."

Requested by ThyImmortalOne