Elias and Bayley

So as Bayley Mickie James and Sasha Banks were watching Elias sing as Sasha first interrupted Elias he got annoyed then as Mickie interrupted him just then as Bayley came out Elias was a little annoyed so as Bayley wanted to give Elias a hug as he just walked backstage.

As Bayley Mickie and Sasha won after Mandy and Sonya got disqualified as Bayley walked backstage as Elias was waiting for her he said "Bayley I know that I was rude to you earlier but I wanted to apologize to you" Bayley then said "well I do appreciate that you apologized to me but all I want to do right now is take a hot shower and maybe then use my vibrator." Elias then said "well how about I see you later" Bayley then said "well if you want you can come to my locker room after I use my vibrator here's my number just call me to make sure that I'm not using my vibrator." Elias then gave Bayley his number and went on his way.

After Bayley took her shower as she laid down on one of the couches in her locker room as she started to use her vibrator she was feeling good but then all of a sudden the batteries in Bayley's vibrator died just before she was going to organsm she called Elias as he answered Bayley said "my vibrator died on me and I need to finish getting satisfied do you think that you can help." Elias then said "yeah I'm on my way."

After Elias walked in to Bayley's locker room as he saw her pussy she said "come here and just fuck me." As Elias got naked and climbed on the top of Bayley as they started to fuck she moaned and said "your so much better than my vibrator I'm glad that it died on me when it did." Elias then said "oh yeah your pussy is awesome just a couple of more thrusts and I should be good."

After Elias did a really rough thrust he said "oh Bayley I'm going to shoot my load in you now" after he got done and around Bayley said "thanks for helping me."

This wasn't requested but I have to give a shout out to gottaluvwwe for helping me with the idea of this smut