Finn Balor Has Fun

So as Finn Balor and his girlfriend Tiff were talking about doing a threesome because they wanted to spice up their sex life and as Liv Morgan walked by as Tiff checked out Liv she said "I wish we could talk Liv into a threesome because I would love to fuck her or even have her fingering me." Finn then say "yes I would love to watch two girls finger each other because that would be hot." Just then Finn said "Liv can you please come here I want to ask you something." Just then as Liv came over she said "yes Finn what do you want" Finn then said "well me and Tiff have been talking about doing a threesome but we want you to do it with us."

Liv then said "well I love the idea because I often have fantasies of Tiff fingering me well I do her so I would love to be a part of your threesome." Tiff then say "great Liv thanks for helping me and Finn spice up our sex life I can't wait for you to touch me while Finn fucks me."

So as a week has gone by when Liv came to Finn's house as Tiff answered the door in nothing but her robe she said "oh hey Liv come on in Finn is in the basement I think he wants us down there for the threesome." Liv says "okay well I'm ready because I want to fuck you so hard that Finn will fuck you rough."

Just then as Liv and Tiff got to the basement Finn said "wow my girls are getting along so well that is good to see but I want to see you two do each other and then I will fuck you both." So as Liv and Tiff got naked as Finn sat down in a chair as he watched Liv stick two fingers in Tiff and Tiff stuck two fingers in Liv as they started to fuck each other Tiff said "oh yes Finn come over here and do me." Just then Finn started to fuck Tiff Liv moaned and say "oh yes I'm so close to my organsm take out your fingers Tiff as they took there fingers out of each other they organsmed together and Finn fucked both of them.

Requested by Fleury_Loves_Me I hope that you like it