4. Starting

POOR WRITING SKILLS BELOW HOPE U DON'T MIND ANYWAYS WHO CARES? I DON'T... HEHEHE MWAH!!

_________________________________________

No one's pov;

Bird Chirping, wind is blowing, sun is rising but taehyung stuck on his horrible dream.

[DREAM]

Darkness... he see completely nothing because of the darkness but suddenly a bulb light up in the middle and revealed a boy sitting on an oak chair tied up harshly and a boy lying on the floor lifeless and blood allover the body.

Taehyung knew who is the guys on the middle

"me and hyung" salty tears dripping down on his cheeks continously and he didn't bother to wipe it

We are coming...

We will finish the undone work we started...

Watch out sweetie, we are all over you...

And the darkness engulfed him.

[end]

Panting heavily, sweating so bad Taehyung eyes shot open.

He stared at the window and start crying

"Same dream... nightmare" he said under his breath.
A knock interrupted him

"Tae wake up we're leaving at 8" someone said on the other side of the room.

"I'm up and will prepare now Hoseok hyung" Taehyung said rubbing his eyes and getting up.

"Okie" he heard Hoseok said

Meanwhile, Jin is preparing breakfast

He is nearly finish so he appointed Jimin to get the guys

Jimin get the others and forgot a certain person and guess what... He forgot to call Taehyung. (A/n; cursing my self for making taehyung suffer huhuhu😭)

Everyone didn't feel that they forgot someone very important, they eat quickly and leaving no food.

They didn't notice the footsteps approaching cuz tbey talk loudly and laugh in the same volume

Tae stood there watching them eat, talk and laugh.

"What's for breakfast?" he asked making everyone look to his direction.

Jin eyes went wide " Omyyy we ate it all tae, we forgot about u... Just buy some on our way to the venue oki?" Jin said with apologetic face.

"No hyung, i'm good and it's okay. Let's go it's nearly 8."

Everyone go out, makibg sure to lock the door before they hopped in the van.

Tae's tummy rumbled but he manage to hide it

They arrived on the venue 30mins early before the the fanmeeting start. They are in the backstage preparing.

Armys arriving lil by lil until the whole veneu occupied with 1k lucky armys.

Bangtan showed up in front of armys

"Dul set!! BANG TAN!! Annyeonghaseyo  Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida" The boys greeted earning a loud cheer from the crowd.

One by one the boys introduced themselves

"Hello everyone!! How's life? Rm asked amrys

"GOOD!!" everyone from the crowd shouted in unison