EPILOGUE

Taehyung's Pov;

I let out a deep sigh as i press the back button of my phone. I've been reading ffs from wattpad for the past weeks and i really enjoyed reading it.

I woke up this morning and searched for a good ffs made by our lovely loving armys and one ffs caught my attention and it is titled GREAT PRETENDER by teteAceCute.

I'm done reading it and it's very good and beautiful, i wonder how they come up on writing such a masterpiece

The flow is very smooth like butter, the first chap has been very sad that i even shed a tears.

The members there were very rude far from what my hyungs and kookie do in reality, my hyung are very clingy, loud and very overprotective to us the maknae line, they love us, we love each other.

Also HAHAHAHHAHA m laughing n rolling in my bed when authornim stated that Sejin Hyung is my father lmao ff really makes impossible possible lol.

I'm crying so hard when i got shot like the hell? m begging authornim in the comment section to make the ff me stay alive huhuhuhuhuhu, jin hyung walk into my room that time and ask me why m crying like a puppy and i said it's because of ffs and he just laughed infront of my faceu.

"Tae!! come down, we're leaving in a bit!" i heard yoongi hyung shouted coming from down stair.

"coming!!" i said and put my phone and head down, we're going out to hang out and i really love them for doing this, it really help us all to freshen our mind and relaxed away from the hectic schedule we always face

Anyways bye guys we're going to play in the arcade  Bye~

_________________________________________

HUHUHUHUHUHUHU BYE GUYS IT'S THE END HUHUHUHU THANK YOU VER MUCH FOR STAYING AND ALSO I'M GOING TO PROMOTE MY NEW STORY HEHEHEHE

PAIN ;

 PLEASE CHECK IT

PLEASE CHECK IT

I LOVE YOU GUYS HUHUHUHUHUHU MWAH BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 BYE BYE ♡♡♡♡