8. Cried

No one's POV;

Sobs from the members echoed in the small bathroom.

Stinky smell coming from the blood scattered on the floor, nearly making them to puke.

"W-where is he?" Jin said voice shaking, his having difficulty of breathing and talking, he can't refrain himself from crying

Jimin shook his head having no courage to talk

Hoseok got up from his knees and wiped his tears and cold sweat.
"C'mon we need to tell this to Sejin Hyung... he can help us on finding him."

They are pretty sure that Tae do cut his wrist again before he left.

They went down the livingroom and relaxed theirselves by sitting on the couch, the couch always make them relax but this time it's useless.

"I'll call Sejin Hyung and u yoongi call Tae's phone" Rm said holding a phone, his eyes were totally red and puffy, it was because he cried a lot.

Sadness again engulfed them while the Two calling the said names.

Meanwhile, Taehyung were riding a bus, on his way to his hometown, to Daegu... (a/n; bish u thought...)

He was determined to attend the funeral even if his mother forbids him, he said to himself that he has the rights to come there... He wants to see the one who raised him for the last time, the one who cared and loves him truly. As he reminiscing the past with his grandmother, he didn't realize that he was crying silently.

He wore thick black hoodie and ripped jeans paired with Black converse, he also wore facemask and shade so that fans wouldn't recognize him.

The bus stop and he immediately hopped out.

He took a deep breath I can do this...
He is now infront of their Family house once he called home where his mother always greet him with a big smile, father who is caring and always put everyone first, a loving siblings and grandparents who is so humble and loves everyone.

He can see everyone who's blood related mourning infront of the coffin. He also saw his family in the first row.

He again took a deep breath and start walking inside catching everyone's eyes.

The crying mother noticed his arrival and immediately got up wearing a death glare.

"WHAT ARE U DOING HERE?!!" the one who gave birth to him shouted earning everyone's attention

"Eomma..." his said glassy eyes looking straight to his mother.

Mrs. kim having the urge of hugging his son who look so lost but he refrained herself.

"Don't call me that" he said in a cold voice, Tears slowly dripping down on Tae's right eyes "What r u doing here? we don't need u here, just go!!" Mrs. kim shouted as if Tae is not her son

Taehyung lowered bis head from embarrassment, everyone is looking at him with pitiful eyes and he hates earning those pity.

"We don't know u anymore... U're just so selfish only caring about urself and abandoning your family for ur Goodamn career and happiness!!" The murmuring were getting louder, Taehyung just run out of words and just crying silently infront of his mother.

"Mom please..."

"Cut it!" Mrs kim harshly pulled taehyung's arms.

Mrs. Kim feels something underneath Tae's clothes but he didn't give a fuck to it and just dragging the poor boy out.

He pushed Tae making him fall on the ground earning a gasp from the crowd.

"Don't ever come near us... my Family. Tae felt his heart aching like someone stabbed it with numerous knife. His tears flowing like a river he looks so pitiful at this scene but he doesn't care anymore... he's hurt, pain is eating him.

"Live your life away from us, i hope u just live your life happy and we will do the same"

He wiped the tears on his cheeks and tried his best to not let any tears drip but his heart betrayed him and his tears followed the order of his heart.

"Okay Mrs. Kim. I ain't gonna bother u and your family anymore" Taehyung said bitterly.

Mrs. Kim were shock on how Tae addressed her formally but she nodded eventually.

"Good. You may go Mr. Kim" She said turning her back to Tae.

Her tears begun to flow "My baby... NO. he is not my baby anymore. I didn't raised a child like him." She said pain is slowly eating her but he hates Taehyung for nonsense accusation, she tought hating her own son and disowning him was the right choice for everyone's good and happiness.

We will see about that....

_________________________________________

TADAAAA!! HOPE U ENJOYED READING OMG I WANT TO TYPE IT ALL BUT I HAVE TO DO SOME IMPORTANT THINGS HUHUHUHU

ANYWAYS THANK FOR READING AND.... CAN I ASK FAVOR? CAN U PLEASE PRESS THE VOTE? I WON'T MIND IF U DON'T HEHEHE FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER U WANT

SEE U IN TWO BYE BYE❤❤❤❤❤