13. Unknown Person

No one's Pov;

The paramedics and the group rushed down the vehicle when they arrived at the hospital. The stretcher where taehyung laid on were fast going in the hospital with the paramedics pushing it in a fast pace, the members runs behind them as they all taking a glance on the unconscious and lifeless body of taehyung with a teary eyes

They got stopped by the nurses going in the ER and guide them to the waiting area.

All of them sat on the chair provided there and started crying again

Jungkook and Jimin always lean on each other through hard times like this one, Namjoon is crying and gently rubbing jin's back, yoongi and hoseok sat there and minding their own with a glassy eyes.

"This was suppose to be a happy trip, we was suppose to ride a plane to new zealand but taehyung took his plane to the hospital" Jimin said and chuckle dryly, he can't fully registered what had just happened... it is like him and jk joking around and the next thing happened is Taehyung on the floor couching blood "this is not what it supposed to be" He added and cried on jungkook's arms

"Shhh hyung... taehyungie hyung won't go, he's fighting for us." Jungkook said trying to comfort his Hyung even he is in the verge of breaking down.

All the crying got interrupted by the news flashed on the TV hanging on the wall

Famous boy band group, BTS... was on their way to go on a trip out of town but got include to an incredibly gun shot incident at the Incheon International airport and one of the member, Kim Taehyung was hitted.

Army's around the airport rushed towards the scene, According to a fan Kim Taehyung a vocalist form BTS were coughing blood badly and according to the paramedics, Taehyung was badly shot at the middle part of the back through where the heart is located infront, according to him Taehyung have a flat line on their way to the hospital.

It was clearly that the gun owner was aiming to the group and the police were concluding that it was the same group who happened to kidnap the said vocalist before they debuted and killed the suppose to be 8th member of the group, Shin Donghyuk.

We're hoping for their safety especially Kim Taehyung's Safety...

Jungkok's pov;

I'm beyond worried when i saw him coughing blood, fell down on the floor, struggled fighting, i hold my breath when he have a flat line on our way, is like my soul left me and i'm so scared that we nearly lost him... i nearly lost him.

I'm putting all the blame on me, it was suppose to be me... the one inside the ER but no... Taehyung hyung cathed the bullet that being fired for me. But blaming myself won't do good. I'm just praying for his safety, i hope he don't give up...

Pls hyung... don't give up, don't leave us...

Anger washed all over me when i heard the news

The same guys who kidnapped tae hyung and killed Dong hyung has a high possibilty behind this mess.

are they going to get another life from our group?

I won't survive if they take another life from us, one is enough and i hope the law chase them

Jimim hyung is beside me sleeping soundly, his been crying since the nurse brought hyung inside the ER, i know it's hard for him... they claimed that they are soulmates and he was surely in big pain. I'm glad he took a nap for him to rest.

The hyungs except the sleeping yoongi hyung went to the cafeteria to get some foods and coffee, it's pretty late... no it's already morning and the sun is slowly rising and we was suppose to be riding a plane but we ended up here.