9. Drunk

No one's POV;

[DORM]

They've been up since the disappearance of the second youngest

It's eleven in the evening and Tae has been out there for seventeen hours, nowhere to be found.

Their Manager told them to stay inside the dorm and call him immediately if Tae arrive. They need to keep safe too.

They couldn't report this to the authorities cuz media will surely buzz around and leak the news of their bandmember disappearance, also if this news lingers on ARMY's ears they will surely freak out and that's the last thing the group want to happen, to make the army worried like what they felt right now.

Yoongi has been walking back and forth infront of the others, massaging his chin, wrinkled forehead and lips pressed tightly, he also bites his lower lip from time to time.

The first-third maknae fell asleep leaning on each other as well as Jin resting on the leaders shoulder.

And hoseok?... his been up to his and yoongi's shared room crying the shit out of him. He tried contacting the second youngest but he failed, Tae didn't answer his call. He is so worried...

What if the kidnappers got him again?... what if his out there doing unpleasent stuff? or what if his cold there, he's suffering alone?

I know we've been a dick to him but god please keep him safe...

Hoseok pleaded crying like a baby...

Back at the living room, Everyone stay at their previous position and yoongi were walking in a fast pace back and forth.

Being the low tempered old grumpy grandpa... he stomp his fit loudly waking the sleppy heads and earning the leaders attention. He ruffle his hair harshly and rubbed his face more violently. The others gave him a 'what the fuck u doing' look.

"THAT,S IT!! I'm going out and find that hard headed brat" he brust out and the door magically swang open.

Everyone looked at the door's direction same with hoseok who's currently climbing down before the door magically move and revealed the person they are waiting for ages. The people on the couch stood up

The living room filled with deafening silence not until Yoongi broke it by holding Tae in the collar, the poor boy didn't expect that but he compose himself from moving or letting fear and worried be evident on his face.

"yoongi..." jin said but got interrupted by Yoongi's loud voice

"WHERE HAVE U BEEN?" It startled everyone.

Yoongi is the quite type of person and this is the first time he snapped, the cat tried himself to calm but he failed, he gave tae a very sharp death glare but taehyung doesn't seem to be affected i

had enough i won't be scared, not now..... -tae

"better have a good and understandable explaination kid or else... imma do something u won't like. dare me."

The boy look at the cat straight into the eyes giving him a very cold stare, Taehyung smiled... but it's not fake nor genuine cuz it's more like a smirk and the cat has taken a back by that, every one stood in shock at the back of the cat who still on grip on tae's collar.

Slowly, taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand on his collar and ditached it from it

"why would i explain? as if it's required-" he didn't finish his words when yoongi's fist collided on his face making him fall near the door way, jimin and hoseok shouted in shock and fear.

Taehyung massaged his jaw, he feels something wet at the corner of his lips and guess what?...

ow.. nice blood...

Taehyung got up with his hands on his lips. he twist his lips into a creppy smirk, it was cold but thats not the ordinary and typical smirk it has something that they can't pin point now. They were too shock to mind it, Everyone except yoongi were worried when they saw the blood on the corner of the second youngest lips.

"yoongi... that's enough" jin said in a low voice not having the courage when he saw tae's creepy smirk

my baby is not like this... what's happening? - jin

Yoongi got back on his sense when Jin spoke... "What the fuck is happening with you?" yoongi said in a very calm voice now.

The second youngest scan the whole living room and he started chuckling, the chuckle become louder and it turns to a loud laugh

"hyung..." jungkook mumble, he is getting scared because of his hyung's behavior it was as if his hyung is getting crazy and the sanity runs away from his body. The laugh slowly fades leaves taehyung face a smirk

"The fuck? u cared now? and btw nice way of welcoming me, i'm so touched" he sarcastically said earning a light gasp from the others.

He laugh hysterically then he stop when he sees everyone face. "omg what's with the face now? i bet y'all are faking it, please flash the real.... when u do that face it's making me puke"

"The hell are u drunk?" Namjoon suddenly said

"BINGO!!" he then laugh again "Now can u move? i want to rest from this shit" Yoongi absent minded obeyed taehyung and as taehyung walk past, he intentionally hit the cat's shoulder.

The others stare at taehyung who's struggling on climbing up, he is swaying as he took a grip from the rail

Once taehyung is out of the sight they look at each other "what just had happened?" the first-third maknae and hoseok said in unison. Jin was physically and emotionally drained, he was crying on the whole scene and doesn't know what to do.

"Well... Taehyung arrived so i need to inform manager-hyung... all of you take a rest and we will talk again to Taehyung tomorrow when he is sober, but now let's all take a rest" everyone nodded and followed what the leader said "ahh i feel my energy for today were down negative one hundred"

In their minds the Taehyung they faced a while ago keep on bugging them and the one thing they all thinking is...

why's the lovely, jolly, clingy and noisy fluffy ball became so weird and switch to staranger earlier? ...

_________________________________________

As i promised.... TADAAAA!! ONE WHOLE ASS CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL!!

HOY VOTE FOR BTS ON BBMA's WE REALLY NEED TO WIN THAT PAPER AWARD. THE GAP IS HUGE BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE OTHERS OMGGGGG

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHITTY STORY HUHU SORRY FOR MY MISTAKES BUT I PROMISE TO IMPROVE IG?? HAHAHA LMAOOO

BYEBYE SEE YAH NEXT CHAP (I DITCHED SUMMER CLASS OMG HAHAHAHA)