5. I'm Strong.

Shitty English grammars below. Please consider it, like what i've said ENG FUCKING LISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE... anyways enjoy!!

Thank you for the 159 reads!! u guys, what are u thinking??? i don't deserve it and ow i've started updating this 3days ago and we got to include this on rankings???? what the fricking fucking fish? so thankful, grateful huhuhu such a nice lovely ppl supporting me, i'm crying (hides behind the rock*)

______________________^^

No one's pov;

Last night, the boys gave taehyung enough space for the boy to be alone as he requested. They didn't even bother to call him for dinner and tae thought it in any possible way.

He thought that he fucked up for shouting and pushing his co-members away last night.

He didn't sleep the whole night. He just stood there beside the window and watched the moon and star glowing until the sunrise. He didn't feel sleepy at all but a bit tired, something is not letting him to sleep like others.

He sigh for the nth time It's 5:30am and i'm so helpless... he made his way down walking silently as he doesn't want to wake the others early in the morning, the last thing he want is to meet them early this morning after the embarrassment situation he put himself in yesterday.

He went straight to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee, he doesn't like coffee since birth and he don't know why his making himself one but he shrugged the thoughts off cuz he is totally sure that he need one after staying up all night.

He walk to the stool after providing a coffee and after getting a book placed on the rack in the corner of the kitchen.
He also brought his phone as well as the earbuds then he immediately plug it on his both ears.

(a/n; nearlyyyy)

(a/n; some of u were totally annoyed but c'mon this is fun HAHAHAHAHAH)

On the other hand, one by one the hyung line woke up, yawning and rubbing their eyes, they made their way to the kitchen

Before they could enter the kitchen they heard a sipping sound (a/n; obviously taehyung sipping the tea... the coffee hehehe)

They all looked at each other and Jin lead the way.

Finally they entered the kitchen and to their surprise... They saw Taehyung in his Pjs holding a cup and flipping the page of the comic.

It's so early and they all know that Tae wakes up around 7am or 9 especially when they are on off day. To all the members Suga and Taehyung are the late comers

The younger didn't feel the presence of the four.

The four stare at the younger peacefully drinking... "A coffee?" Jin said more like asking in a very low voice.

He knew... all of them knew that the boy doesn't like to drink coffee. Death over coffee, Taehyung will definitely choose death.

but why's he drinking one?-Jin

"That's new Tae, You're drinking coffee now ah" The Cat said in +volume so that the younger hear him and guess what?.... it worked!!

Tae slowly pulls the earbuds out of his ears and turned his head to face the four, With a coffee on his hand, he put his phone on the pocket of his Pjs short and also put the earbuds and stood up