14. -_-

No one's Pov;

All of them were doing their own doings first thing when they arrived. They went straight to their shared rooms and take turn to freshen up.

Yoongi, Jin, and Jungkook were the first three to finish, they went down to rest at the living room waiting for the other three so that they can go to the hospital again. It was so quiet but it's comfortable, only the heavy breathing coming from the sleeping grandpa was heard but they just don't mind it because they know everyone is tired.

On the other hand, Jungkook drowned on his deep thoughts, all what ifs where present on his mind that he can't seems to process all in one, it's hard. Really hard...

Jin eyes looking straight on the white clean wall as he was in shock and can't get over it, his dongsaeng is in danger. Pdnim said he'll call us when tae is awake, i'm getting more worried in every sec....

The other three rushed down the stair and stand infront of them.

"Ehem" Namjoon fake a cough to get the others attention but they are consciously absent.

Jimin walk behind Jungkook and lightly tap the latter's shoulder. "Kookie, c'mon were going to the hospital" he said and smile softly, jungkook can't contain himself so he cried and hug jimin. Jimin was shock but he hugged Jungkook back. Everyone is looking at them, Yoongi is finally awake.

The hyung line sending pity look to the youngest, Jungkook and Taehyung is bestfriends and it is hard for him, Jungkook might be tuff outside but inner him he is so broke and by any chance they are sure that he blame himself.

Namjoon's phone ring, he saw the caller's ID and he immediately anwer it when he saw it was Pdnim.

"Put it on loud speak hyung" Jimin said and namjoon did

"The operation is a success and they will put Taehyung in another room" Pdnim said in the other line.

"Thank goodness" all of them said in unison

"We're on our way there pdnim, See you and thank you" namjoon said and pdnim ended the call

The youngest wipes his tears and put a smile on his face which the hyungs smile back

"C'mon. let's get going, Taehyung is waiting for us"

All of them walk out the dorm and locked the front door before they drove to the hospital.

[Time skip]

Jimin's Pov;

We rushed towards the front desk after we reached the hospital and asked the nurse for Tae's room no. And he was inside the room no. 372.

We are now walking through the hallway that leads to the said room. We are sure that we're taking the right path as we spotted two figure not far from us having a serious conversation, we assume that it's Pdnim and Sejin Hyung.

When we approached them they stop talking and they look at us. They exchanged glances and nod at each other and look to us again, It was so confusing

I'm so confuse ...

No one's pov;

The CEO faked a cough and throw a glance to the boys once again "U can go inside now, taehyung is peacefully sleeping, the doctor get the bullet successfully and said his lucky that none of the organs are damage, he will wake soon but they r not sure when... it depends to tae if he wakes up or not"

They all froze on their own spot as they slowly processing what the CEO said in their mind. What ifs are starting to pop out.

What if he doesn't want to wake up anymore