Chapter 3

Ice cream night

The time was 10pm,Mattheo came knocking on my door to tell me to come downstairs

The time was 10pm,Mattheo came knocking on my door to tell me to come downstairs."what ice cream do you want" he asked with his head buried in the freezer.

"I don't know,surprise me,just not chocolate" He turned to look at me with his eyebrows raised,"you don't like chocolate?" He said a bit shock,"who likes chocolate,vanilla is the best one" he shook his head and laughed.

"Vanilla is for classic peoples,I'm not classic" I shook my head,"than I'm classic,vanilla is the best flavour,if you don't like vanilla you're wired" he chuckled,"sure" he said sarcastically.

"How about 'Netflix'" he asked with his head still in the freezer,"yeah sure" I said,not caring,at least it's not chocolate,"so,tell me about yourself,I didn't saw you at hogwarts at all" I laughed,"I'm a slytherin,but most of the time I spent with the Gryffindors,I have more friends there then I had in slytherin".

He frowned,"what do you mean" he asked walking over and sitting next to me,handing me the ice cream,"oh,I used to get bullied at slytherin,by the one and only,the blondie ferret" he chuckled,"well,you're going to see him tomorrow" when he saw my face,he was trying to hold his laugh,"tell me you're joking,and I won't kick you in the balls" he shook his head,"sorry".

"And phish food,seriously" he glared at me,"oh come on,this is the best one",I laughed,and so did he,"anyway,I saw you have a skate,how long do you skate".

"Since I'm 13,why" I actually love when people get interested in my skateboarding,"what" he asked shocked,I nodded,"oh,I want to see you skate" I laughed,"come on tell me more"I smiled,"my birthday is 5th June,unfortunately as the ferret" he laughed.

"You were dating a Gryffindor,am I right" I nodded,looking at the ground,"can we not talk about this" he looked at me confused,"oh right,you were dating one of the twins" I smiled sadly still looking at the ground.

"Maybe you don't know me,but I know a very big secret about you" he looked at me with a sarcastic questioning look,"you fucked pug face" I laughed,"oh no,how did you knew" he said sarcastically.

That bitch maybe told every person in school they fucked."are you a virgin" he asked out of no where "dude I was dating Paris,what do you think" he laughed "so that mean you had a threesome with them" I shut my mouth,"ohhhhhh,I found a secret" he laughed.

"I swear to god,if someone will know about this,I'll make sure you won't have kids I promise you" he chuckled,"you know,Tom is going to be very very protective over you" I looked at him confused "why?" I asked curiously.

"His girlfriend died at the battle,yeah believe it or not he had a girl that he didn't fucked once,and he broke down in his room thinking I don't know,and he think he should protect you from anything,so don't get mad about the 'sleeping time' or if he'll get mad at you.he's a softie really,its just hard for him to get along with peoples so be gentle with him".

I still looked confused "you sure you're talking about Tom" he chuckled and nodded "well,you are a softie too,I can see that" he chuckled again "I'm not a softie".

"Yeah,just a little boy who fucked almost every girl at school" I said in a sarcastic tone "I fucked all the girls in my year,what are you talking about" I laughed "yeah,you didn't fucked me" I smiled "if you did fuck me,you would have seen your father today".

He frowned,again,I rolled my eyes "Fred and George,well George now,are very very very protective over me,and I mean very" he laughed "you think I'm scared of some gingers" he laughed again,but then saw the serious face I had,"oh....".

Now I was the one who laughed "you know,I didn't thought you would open up to me like that" I smiled slightly "I always open up to someone who offers me ice cream" he laughed "I just feel like I need someone like you here,at home I had Leo,but now I don't,so yeah".

He smiled a little,and looked at his lap "oh look at the time" he said quickly,wanting to get rid of me,I rolled my eyes "what are you doing" I asked while he pushed me upstairs.

"None of your business" he spat,not angrily,but spat.I rolled my eyes again,"ok,ok goodnight".

I walked inside the room,I gave Mattheo a slight smile and he send me one back."goodnight,Olivia" he said.

I closed the door locking it,walking over to bed,getting comfortable,and slowly my eyes drifted off to sleep.

Oh god,I'm hard,shit,what is she doing to me.

She was cute,really.she opened up to me like nothing,I think she needed to do it,and I'm getting harder by the moment.

I looked down at my lap,seeing the bulge through my sweatpants,Fuck,I had to jerk myself off,"oh look at the time". I said quickly,trying to get rid of her to have some 'me' time.

Since the moment I laid my eyes on her I thought,oh god she's hot.

She rolled her eyes,"what are you doing" she asked,I already knew she's suspicious,because come on,I had a really good time with her.

I just kept pushing her upstairs,"none of your business" I spat,not angrily but spat,she rolled her eyes again,god I want to see her doing that while my dick is inside her pussy.

"Ok,ok goodnight".she walked inside her room,and sent me a slight smile,which I sent her back "goodnight,Olivia" I said to her.

She walked inside the room locking it.

I walked back to my room,taking a deep breath.I walked inside and quickly locked the door,putting a silencing spell and a locking spell.for safety.

I brought a towel from the bathroom,putting it on the bed.I sat on the bed,slowly taking my sweatpants and boxers off,reviling the goddamn boner I had.

I put my hand on my dick,going up and down slowly.I took some deep breaths trying not to moan.I let out a small groan as I feel myself getting closer to reach my climax.

I stroked my dick a little faster,letting out a quiet moan.

I kept stroking it,until I cum.

Oh god.

I lied to her,I did saw her at school,she always looked happy,but that ginger was always near her.Every place I saw them together,she had a huge smile on her face.

But I can't imagine myself what she's going through now,losing both your parents and your boyfriend.she's probably the most depressed person in the world.

People says that everyone has a happy ending,but she doesn't look like she have one,she looks like she used to have one,with that Weasley.

I'm glad she open up to me like that,maybe sometimes I could help her,make her feel better.happier.

She deserve to be happy.

from now on I promise myself to make her happy in every time she need.