━━━eleven...

"REGULUS"

REGULUS: the brightest star in constellation leo/little king; Lorelei Black was in awe of the kid she'd only known through paper, Regulus Black wasn't stupid brave, instead he was stealthily courageous — absolute legend, if you ask Lorelei, and sh...

REGULUS: the brightest star in constellation leo/little king; Lorelei Black was in awe of the kid she'd only known through paper, Regulus Black wasn't stupid brave, instead he was stealthily courageous — absolute legend, if you ask Lorelei, and she was only on the first journal, from what she could notice was that Regulus, or should she say her uncle Regulus? Had a shit ton of anxiety, something that's quite expected living with that nightmare of a woman.

Regan seemed just as fascinated, and especially because she found herself relating more and more to Regulus with each page, maybe her dead uncle could be the solution to some of her problems. The two sisters stayed up under their wand's light building a blanket fort and reading his diary.

The thing was, Regulus wasn't just some kid who had no one else to talk to, but he was also a very hugely interesting individual, Lorelei could tell by the way he wrote that his thoughts were a streamline of his conscience, almost like his brain didn't think things over — it just knew what to say, and when to say it, and by his handwriting you could tell he wrote a lot, for it looked rushed and perfectly cursive at the same time.

Lorelei was intrigued to put it lightly, why had she never heard about Regulus from either of the Blacks in her life, did he do something bad? Lorelei turned to look at Regan as she read the next paragraph but noticed that the kid had already fallen asleep. She then checked the time on her watch and noticed it was just two minutes till three in the morning.

Lorelei put the diary down and put on a hoodie over her night gown, and she then stepped into her slippers, making her way outside the room hoping George hadn't forgotten about their planned meeting.

As soon as the clock hit three, Lorelei heard the door creak and silent footsteps making their way towards her, she came face to face to a very fresh looking George, "Hi" he breathed out.

"Hi" Lorelei greeted him back, "Why do you look like you just took thirteen showers?"

"I don't know" George shrugged, "Why do you look like you haven't showered in thirteen days?"