━━━nineteen...

"TRAITOR"

TRAITOR: betrayer; Lorelei Black felt like she could smack the pink toad with the newspaper until one of them passed out, she couldn't believe all the bullshit the ministry had spewed out — 'hiring of a werewolf Remus Lupin' as if! Remus Lupin was...

TRAITOR: betrayer; Lorelei Black felt like she could smack the pink toad with the newspaper until one of them passed out, she couldn't believe all the bullshit the ministry had spewed out — 'hiring of a werewolf Remus Lupin' as if! Remus Lupin was the best DADA teacher they'd ever had and no one else could compare, not to mention the 'delusional ex-auror' wasn't even the real Mad-Eye, it was Barty Crouch Jr. but, of course, the ministry would hide that, of course it would. Amidst all that Lorelei wanted to make sure George was ok, his brother was the one saying all that stuff after all, she doesn't get why Percy would want to be the minister's bitch when he could be anything else instead.

"Bullshit" Harley spoke, she crumbled the toast in her hand as she stared at the newspaper with an enraged look on her face, and her red lips curled into a tight frown, "Lupin was the best teacher we've ever had, better than this bitch and the literal half-human-half-voldemort situation we had going on"

"Tell me about it" Lorelei scoffed in agreement, she stared at the hash browns in front of her and suddenly her appetite seemed to have died out, "Can't believe we're going to get our classes inspected by the person who doesn't know one thing about teaching, or children!"

The two Ravenclaws spent the morning skimming through the paper as much as they cold without a blood-vessel popping, from what Lorelei could gather was the minister had sent Umbridge to do the exact same thing he's appointed her to do right now, he just didn't want it to seem like that from the start, so he's acting like Umbridge had seen some sort of monstrous behavior with the children (probably looked in the mirror for that one, Lorelei thinks). The ministry had been getting out of hand with their infiltration towards everything, including small shops around Diagon Alley.

One thing was for sure, with Umbridge as the 'High-Inquistor' it was going to be way worse than it was before...

"Hey, fire-head, wait up" Lorelei called out to the tall redhead who stood out in the crowd of kids trying to make their way to their classes, she walked passed them as she took strides to catch up with George, "You read the paper yet?"