━━━twelve...

"FUNK"

FUNK: a state of sadness; Neveah Ross was certainly a character to say the least, you either love her or hate her — there is no in between, for Lorelei Black, it had seemed like her mother had returned at the perfect time

FUNK: a state of sadness; Neveah Ross was certainly a character to say the least, you either love her or hate her — there is no in between, for Lorelei Black, it had seemed like her mother had returned at the perfect time. The woman seemed exactly like Lorelei had grown up imagining her mother to be, she cracked jokes, she pissed off Sirius, and most of all she was supportive. The older woman had made her way into the hearts of many people in the order for such a short amount of time.

Molly Weasley loved how much Neveah Ross respected her as a mother, and always asked for tips on how to make Lorelei feel better about something, about cooking, and even knitting, though her failed attempts in knitting Lorelei an 'L' jumper had only told the two women that they'd have to find something else to bond at because knitting just wasn't it for Neveah.

Arthur Weasley loved how the woman would get him muggle artifacts, and simple objects that peaked his curiousity and then help him understand it's use, something as simple as a lighter to something complicated like a television.

Though, leaving the other adults out Neveah was doing particularly well with the kids, though she didn't get much time to hang out with them because of the Order, she always seemed to know what was going on with them — often giving them tips on how to perfect a spell, or providing them joke products she'd acquired over the years.

"Bloody—" Neveah released an 'oomf' sound as a body collided with hers without a warning, she chuckled, wrapping her arms around the younger girl, "Hey, kiddo, missed me?"

"No" Lorelei grinned, "I'm just hugging you to check how many joke products you brought for us"

"Well, you should've said so" Neveah grinned identically, she then turned around and levitated a very full bag next to El, "This much enough for you or...?"

"Wicked" George and Lorelei said together with a glint in her eyes.

"George, I've got something special for you in there" Neveah told the tall redhead who looked excited — no one had ever bought something for just him, it was always sort of a joint present that he'd have to share with Fred — which he loved, Fred loved his brother and he loved being a twin, but just sometimes it was nice to be just George instead of Fred and George.