━━━thirty-six...

"UNPROTECTED"

UNPROTECTED: not protected or kept safe from harm or injury; Lorelei Black was sick and tired of the inquisitorial squad that walked around Hogwarts thinking they owned every corner of it, if it was up to her she'd drop kick their ugly arses off t...

UNPROTECTED: not protected or kept safe from harm or injury; Lorelei Black was sick and tired of the inquisitorial squad that walked around Hogwarts thinking they owned every corner of it, if it was up to her she'd drop kick their ugly arses off the Astronomy Tower and then stomp on them for extra measure, but sadly she couldn't do it because she was too young to go to Azkaban. She sneaked out of the Ravenclaw common room and into the Room Of Requirement, it was filling up and kids looked excited, they were about to practice the patronus charm once again, but today was different.

There was a weird feeling in Lorelei's gut, she felt restless, it wasn't because of her uncle getting into her head either (although he should stop doing that, seriously, that man is so sad he leaves her feeling empty) she shook the feeling out, raising her wand and casting the patronus charm just to watch her little fox run around and join the wolf and stoat.

Hope smiled at the brunette and Lorelei smiled back, but Hope's smile was different — she was sad, Lorelei could tell, her smile looked forced and her eyes were droopy, she also looked tired — but from the way she eyed her patronus, Lorelei supposed it had to do with her patronus being a wolf, she could never escape that part of her life no matter how much she tried.

A magpie made its way over to her fox, sat down on the fox's head and the fox shook her head, but the magpie didn't move — it seemed to enjoy sitting there, Lorelei felt herself chuckle as she looked around to find the owner, she saw George holding up his wand and suddenly it all made sense.

Of course it was him.

George caught her eye and winked, Lorelei passed him a mock glare.

The Room Of Requirement's door opened and closed, and then Lorelei watched a small elf with tennis green eyes make his way over to Harry, he tugged on his robes and they both started talking, Lorelei looked confused, she looked at Birdie to see if she had any idea what was going on, but she didn't — no one did.