━━━thirty-eight...

"ESCAPE"

ESCAPE: get away; Lorelei Black braced herself as she watched Umbridge push Harry towards the desk, she wanted more than anything to reach out to him and strangle the pink hag herself, but she stopped — she was worried if she tried anything now sh...

ESCAPE: get away; Lorelei Black braced herself as she watched Umbridge push Harry towards the desk, she wanted more than anything to reach out to him and strangle the pink hag herself, but she stopped — she was worried if she tried anything now she wouldn't be able to stop, however Birdie had a different plan — she elbowed the boy holding her back in the stomach and stole her wand from his hand, she immediately went forward and Lorelei thought she might actually hurt someone very seriously.

"Keep your hands off you, you ugly toad!" Birdie said as she held her wand up.

"You would dare hold out your wand on a Professor—" Umbridge advanced forward, but Birdie stood her ground.

"I would do much worse" she said fearlessly, "Besides you seem to have no trouble assaulting a student, it's very hypocritical of you to ask me not to do the same with you..."

"Miss Potter, know your limits, this is your last warning" Umbridge seethed.

"Birdie, get back!" Hope told her, "This isn't worth it, she would only hurt him more if you do something — not to mention what she would do to you!" she grabbed on to the brunette's arm and pulled her back.

Birdie looked back at Hope in annoyance but saw that she had no chance of arguing in this one so she bit her tongue, and stayed silent.

After Umbridge's many unsuccessful attempts to get the truth out of Harry, Lorelei could see the gears in her head turning as she leaned back, her lips pursed and that fake smile making it's way on her face again, "Very well," she said, "Very well, Mr. Potter, I offered you the chance of tell me freely. I have no alternative but to force you — Draco, fetch Professor Snape"

Lorelei's eyes widened, she knew where Umbridge was going with this — versitaserum, there was no way they'd be able to help Sirius if she uses that on him, and maybe something even worse could happen if she finds out. She knew that Snape was still a member of the order, but she didn't know if she trusted him that much, even if Dumbledore did — who's to say he won't betray them if he was given the chance, especially if the matter involves her father — she was aware of their rivalry.