━━━fourteen...

"HOME"

HOME: relating to the place where one lives; Home had always been a feeling more than a place for Lorelei Black, it was a place where she felt accepted, welcomed, and loved — often, it was the Rosier-Blacks for her, the family had always loved her...

HOME: relating to the place where one lives; Home had always been a feeling more than a place for Lorelei Black, it was a place where she felt accepted, welcomed, and loved — often, it was the Rosier-Blacks for her, the family had always loved her as if she was one of their own because 'Lorelei you're my niece, you are one of our own!' her aunt would remind her every time Lorelei's imposter syndrome kicked in, and she would start feeling bad about sitting at the dinner table with them, or being with them in Christmas morning and opening presents.

More than that though, she felt at home whenever she was at Hogwarts with Birdie, the two would go around pulling pranks, and pissing Snivellus off like it was their second nature (Which it was because prankster blood runs through their veins like nothing else!). Last year when Lorelei had spent the year at Durmstrang she realized what Hogwarts really was to her — it was comfort and it was home.

Lorelei remembers the classes of Durmstrang, though she wishes she didn't very badly, if she could erase them from her memory — she would do it without any hesitation, but she doesn't want to obliviate herself and lose the good parts of the year.

"Having trouble, Miss Black?" Mr. Volkov sneered, coming face to face with a Lorelei whose wand was shaking in her hand, "Should've known you'd be a coward" Lorelei tried everything in her power to stop her hand from shaking so much as she saw the bunny in front of her, "I can do this all day, you can't leave without completing your assignment"

Lorelei turned stiff as the teacher walked around her in circles, she could feel his gaze judging her, "I can't do this" Lorelei breathed out, her hand dropping to her side.

"It is not an option to quit" Volkov said, his scowl more prominent now than ever, "We do not raise quitters here at Durmstrang"

Lorelei took another shaky breath, "Crucio" she could barely make out that word, a red spark made it's way out of her wand, but nothing happened to the bunny, it turned to look at her and tilted it's head — as if it was wondering what she was doing.